he betrayed The Tebow

he was correct though, give him that. lol
ya he was

we should keep Carr though imo

i like carr but he is a UFA also.

bansaw
02-24-2012, 01:32 AM
“NY, round 2, can’t wait to get back, Great Staff, Great Players, Best
Fans in the game…and what an amazing city. 2much 2 pass up,” Carr tweeted (http://twitter.com/#%21/DCarr8/status/97757395433947136).

http://gallery.fotoglif.com/fotoglif/images/medium/ho3cnqof75za.jpg

jhamburg
02-24-2012, 01:33 AM
bring in the Judas??

he betrayed The Tebow

he was correct though, give him that.* lol

I dunno about that...does Orton even get benched at all if not for Tebowmania? I think Quinn was screwed either way.

Harooni
02-24-2012, 01:34 AM
Fans in the game…and what an amazing city. 2much 2 pass up,” Carr tweeted (http://twitter.com/#%21/DCarr8/status/97757395433947136).

that was 2011 season we resigned him for a year. but we havent resigned him as of yet for this season

bansaw
02-24-2012, 01:36 AM

that was 2011 season we resigned him for a year. but we havent resigned him as of yet for this season
no but he's cheap...under a million

Giants10Joe
02-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Carr will be back. Unless some team thinks he can compete for their starting job, in which case I wish him luck and hope he gets the job. I've always thought he deserves another chance to start with a real offensive line. But since I don't think any team will sign him to start (not with Peyton and Flynn as free agents and Luck, RGIII, and a few others in the draft), I'm confident he'll resign with the Giants.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-24-2012, 03:49 AM
I still want to draft Case Keenum if he's available in the 5th round. He has great potential.

GMENAGAIN
02-24-2012, 07:07 AM
another unfunny, gay thread from Harooni . . . . yawn

Harooni
02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
another unfunny, gay thread from Harooni . . . . yawn it's no joke I'm serious. I would like to pick him up. Carr is a ufa.

Kruunch
02-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Doesn't matter who is the #2 QB.

Eli is made out of a space age polymer.

Harooni
02-24-2012, 10:17 AM

Eli is made out of a space age polymer. haha true. If he came out of that 49ers game not hurt. He won't likely get hurt.

Voldamort
02-24-2012, 10:38 AM
bring in the Judas??

he betrayed The Tebow
wow that's strong!!! Kurt Warner says Quinn will make the HOF LOL!!

titwio
02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
I wouldn't mind the Giants bringing in Quinn. The guy was thrown to the wolves pretty early after Anderson started stinking up the place. Bring him in and let him learn behind a guy like Eli whose preparation and work ethic is probably only second to his brother.

I think Eli and his durability has spoiled a lot of us but if he were to get hurt (knocks on wood) do the Giants really want David Carr or a younger Brady Quinn who is still hungry to prove himself and would no doubt be in his best environment to succeed in NY than he ever was in Cleveland or Denver.

Toadofsteel
02-24-2012, 11:39 AM

http://i41.tinypic.com/35aocyf.jpg

This explains a lot...

Harooni
02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
I wouldn't mind the Giants bringing in Quinn. The guy was thrown to the wolves pretty early after Anderson started stinking up the place. Bring him in and let him learn behind a guy like Eli whose preparation and work ethic is probably only second to his brother.

I think Eli and his durability has spoiled a lot of us but if he were to get hurt (knocks on wood) do the Giants really want David Carr or a younger Brady Quinn who is still hungry to prove himself and would no doubt be in his best environment to succeed in NY than he ever was in Cleveland or Denver. finally someone see's it. Thumbs up

Giants10Joe
02-24-2012, 01:36 PM

That's what everyone said about his brother.

Flip Empty
02-24-2012, 01:44 PM

That's what everyone said about his brother.

Exactly. Brady was another. No player is immune from major injury, Eli's been extremely lucky.

Who knows how he survived that Niners game.
http://i.imgur.com/5GN31.jpg

TroyArcher
02-24-2012, 03:59 PM
I'd prefer a photo of Kate Upton but OK, different strokes. With the current Cap space I think the wise move would be to keep Carr on the cheap and focus on an upgrade at Offensive Right Tackle, Tight End, MLB, RB... Eli is tough and it odds are he will make it through another year as long as the O-lone doesn't play likeit did against the 49ers. I would say the Giants have another 4-5 years before they need to start grooming a replacement for Eli.

thomsoad
02-24-2012, 04:16 PM
bring in the Judas??

he betrayed The Tebow

he was correct though, give him that.* lol
ya he was

I cant see Carr leaving even if he is a UFA. He has gotten 2 rings sitting on the bench and last time he left via FA (49rs) he wanted to be a Giant again by the second day!

I get the distinct impression Carr would have no probs signing the league minimum to stay a Giant.

I would like to keep Carr becuz of how long he has been in the system.

thomsoad
02-24-2012, 04:17 PM

Harooni
02-24-2012, 04:51 PM
bring in the Judas??

he betrayed The Tebow

he was correct though, give him that. lol
ya he was

I cant see Carr leaving even if he is a UFA. He has gotten 2 rings sitting on the bench and last time he left via FA (49rs) he wanted to be a Giant again by the second day!

I get the distinct impression Carr would have no probs signing the league minimum to stay a Giant.

lets see if the giants offer him a contract. with quinn we get younger.

NYG 5
02-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Quinn, Kyle Orton sound the most viable.

Flip Empty
02-24-2012, 11:40 PM

Carr wasn't a Giant in 2007, Jared Lorenzen was the #2.

I would like him back for the same reason as you though.

Harooni
02-25-2012, 12:36 AM

Carr wasn't a Giant in 2007, Jared Lorenzen was the #2.

I would like him back for the same reason as you though.

yeah thats ring J lo has a ring crazy huh?

GameTime
02-25-2012, 08:14 AM
I cant see Carr leaving even if he is a UFA. He has gotten 2 rings sitting on the bench and last time he left via FA (49rs) he wanted to be a Giant again by the second day! I would like to keep Carr becuz of how long he has been in the system. Carr wasn't a Giant in 2007, Jared Lorenzen was the #2. I would like him back for the same reason as you though.

yeah thats ring J lo has a ring crazy huh?
</P>

and Tiki doesn't......</P>

go figure</P>

nycsportzfan
02-25-2012, 08:20 AM
I wouldn't mind the Giants bringing in Quinn. The guy was thrown to the wolves pretty early after Anderson started stinking up the place. Bring him in and let him learn behind a guy like Eli whose preparation and work ethic is probably only second to his brother. I think Eli and his durability has spoiled a lot of us but if he were to get hurt (knocks on wood) do the Giants really want David Carr or a younger Brady Quinn who is still hungry to prove himself and would no doubt be in his best environment to succeed in NY than he ever was in Cleveland or Denver. I think Brady Quinn would be a fine backup QB for us to have.. I really thought he was the real deal when he came out, and still think if he was given a longer look, he could potnetially be pretty solid.. Hes got the arm, and can move around enough in the pocket, and has moxy... Quinn could be very good if he had legit weapons and a solid offensive line in front of him.. Hes got all the tools...

Harooni
02-25-2012, 12:13 PM
yeah thats right J lo has a ring crazy huh?
</p>

and Tiki doesn't......</p>

go figure</p>

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/massive_wtf.gif

Jobarulz
02-25-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't care who the backup QB is, because I hope I never have to see him play except in blowouts.

Harooni
02-25-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't care who the backup QB is, because I hope I never have to see him play except in blowouts.

even with eli being gumby. you never know when u need it.

TroyArcher
02-25-2012, 12:21 PM

even with eli being gumby. you never know when u need it.*

If not for the Cap I would agree. Other more important spots to plug/improve and I would take my chances that Gumby makes it through a another year unscathed.

buffyblue
02-25-2012, 12:22 PM
I cant see Carr leaving even if he is a UFA. He has gotten 2 rings sitting on the bench and last time he left via FA (49rs) he wanted to be a Giant again by the second day! I would like to keep Carr becuz of how long he has been in the system. Carr wasn't a Giant in 2007, Jared Lorenzen was the #2. I would like him back for the same reason as you though.

yeah thats ring J lo has a ring* crazy huh?**
</P>

and Tiki doesn't......</P>

go figure</P>

Part of the reason NY Giants got a ring that year was because the cancer known as Tiki Barber was gone.

Harooni
02-25-2012, 12:23 PM

even with eli being gumby. you never know when u need it.

If not for the Cap I would agree. Other more important spots to plug/improve and I would take my chances that Gumby makes it through a another year unscathed.
we still have to sign one. carr is an ufa brady will not be expensive at all

buffyblue
02-25-2012, 12:24 PM

even with eli being gumby. you never know when u need it.*

David Caar is fine as the backup. Only way he leave sis to comete for a starting job but I don’t really see any teams that would be interested in him as their starter. He will sign for more than the veteran minimun to stay with NY Giants.

Firenugget
02-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Nah I'd rather keep Carr. He knows the offense well enough that if he had to ever play it wouldn't be a total loss. Quinn....nah...