PDA

View Full Version : REESE REMEMBERS PROCESS THAT BROUGHT JASON PIERRE-PAUL AND VICTOR CRUZ TO THE GIANTS: "IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE"

RoanokeFan
02-25-2012, 12:39 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7614379">REESE: "IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE"
</a>

Voldamort
02-25-2012, 12:48 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7614379">REESE:* "IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE"
</a> Thanks RF you gotta love JERRY!

RoanokeFan
02-25-2012, 12:49 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7614379">REESE: "IT'S NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE"
</a> Thanks RF you gotta love JERRY!

His best attribute seems to be his calm approach to whatever comes across his plate.

NYtoSanDiego
02-25-2012, 01:05 PM
when we got JPP i was like "why?". i know we love DE but we've got enough and i was all for an OL. and when i saw the YT video of the backflips we got him because of this.

yes he's made an impact and believer of me this year.

RoanokeFan
02-25-2012, 01:08 PM
when we got JPP i was like "why?". i know we love DE but we've got enough and i was all for an OL. and when i saw the YT video of the backflips we got him because of this.

I think we can all say we've had some head scratching moments in GIANTS' drafts. But once you understand the BPA approach it helps ease the angst of what, at the time, seems inexplicable to us fans.

NYGRealityCheck
02-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Important points as Reese pretty much says..

JPP: Really hasn't scratched the surface of what he can do. That's scary...

Cruz: Great work ethics, put in a lot of effort, and took advantage of his playing time to go from undrafted to superstar. Such a great story of success...

swimeasy
02-25-2012, 03:04 PM

I think we can all say we've had some head scratching moments in GIANTS' drafts. But once you understand the BPA approach it helps ease the angst of what, at the time, seems inexplicable to us fans.

Thanks Roanoke. Just saw Reese on NFLN being interviewed at the Combine and he talked about the BPA approach and it really did help to clarify some questions. LOL, they asked him if he was an "elite GM" and he said he was a "Boiler Room GM".

RoanokeFan
02-25-2012, 04:36 PM

Thanks Roanoke. Just saw Reese on NFLN being interviewed at the Combine and he talked about the BPA approach and it really did help to clarify some questions. LOL, they asked him if he was an "elite GM" and he said he was a "<font color="#0000FF">Boiler Room GM".</font>

That fits in with his not doing "sexy" moves.