PDA

View Full Version : Ballard's TD view

BK07071
12-05-2011, 05:25 PM
They should take that picture of Ballard's knee clearly in bounds and blow it up and put it on the front page of every newspaper in New York with the title "He was robbed by the officials". Make such a stink about it that that NFL has to admit that the officials blew the call and yes, it was a touch down because you could see that Ballard's knee was definitely in bounds. Keep complaining until the NFL and the commissioner responds. This latest pic fuels the fire about a conspiracy against certain teams by the officiating crews in the NFL. How many more calls are they going to blow?

repeatchamps
12-05-2011, 05:33 PM
They should take that picture of Ballard's knee clearly in bounds and blow it up and put it on the front page of every newspaper in New York with the title "He was robbed by the officials". Make such a stink about it that that NFL has to admit that the officials blew the call and yes, it was a touch down because you could see that Ballard's knee was definitely in bounds. Keep complaining until the NFL and the commissioner responds. This latest pic fuels the fire about a conspiracy against certain teams by the officiating crews in the NFL. How many more calls are they going to blow?
</P>

Hey I am with you man but in the history of the NFL no game's decision was reversed because of a missed call even when the league admits it was a missed call so what's the point. Heck it even happened to the Giants in the Giants-49ers playoff game in 2003 on the last play of the game which would make it a perfect time to set the prescedent by reversing the game's decision, call the pass interference penalty Seubert drewand allow the Giants to kick the FG over again. Logisitically it would be impossible to do I imagine but that would have been the fair thing to do.</P>

BK07071
12-05-2011, 05:41 PM
</p>

Hey I am with you man but in the history of the NFL no game's decision was reversed because of a missed call even when the league admits it was a missed call so what's the point. Heck it even happened to the Giants in the Giants-49ers playoff game in 2003 on the last play of the game which would make it a perfect time to set the prescedent by reversing the game's decision, call the pass interference penalty Seubert drewand allow the Giants to kick the FG over again. Logisitically it would be impossible to do I imagine but that would have been the fair thing to do.</p>

I know they can't reverse the call but by making the pic public for thousands of people to see......you would have to respond and admit the mistake. That alone would put the refs on notice to call an honest game and that if they screw up the next time the whole world will know about it and they will be out of a job.
It's time to make the refs accountable for their mistakes and face the consequences and that would be humiliation on a large scale.
Having to admit that the officiating was poor and the TD play of Ballard's was good would provide a moral victory for our team. I know it may not me much to alot of people but just knowing that you did beat the "unbeaten" would really light a fire under the team's butts and provide a strong spark for the rest of the team's run.

GiantWarfare
12-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Ballard's TD was good, Jennings was not....end of story.

repeatchamps
12-05-2011, 05:44 PM
</P>

Hey I am with you man but in the history of the NFL no game's decision was reversed because of a missed call even when the league admits it was a missed call so what's the point. Heck it even happened to the Giants in the Giants-49ers playoff game in 2003 on the last play of the game which would make it a perfect time to set the prescedent by reversing the game's decision, call the pass interference penalty Seubert drewand allow the Giants to kick the FG over again. Logisitically it would be impossible to do I imagine but that would have been the fair thing to do.</P>

I know they can't reverse the call but by making the pic public for thousands of people to see......you would have to respond and admit the mistake. That alone would put the refs on notice to call an honest game and that if they screw up the next time the whole world will know about it and they will be out of a job.
It's time to make the refs accountable for their mistakes and face the consequences and that would be humiliation on a large scale.
Having to admit that the officiating was poor and the TD play of Ballard's was good would provide a moral victory for our team. I know it may not me much to alot of people but just knowing that you did beat the "unbeaten" would really light a fire under the team's butts and provide a strong spark for the rest of the team's run.
</P>

I am 100% with you. Get it out there for all to see,I just wish there was more that could be done then just putting officials on notice [:(]</P>

BK07071
12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
</p>

Hey I am with you man but in the history of the NFL no game's decision was reversed because of a missed call even when the league admits it was a missed call so what's the point. Heck it even happened to the Giants in the Giants-49ers playoff game in 2003 on the last play of the game which would make it a perfect time to set the prescedent by reversing the game's decision, call the pass interference penalty Seubert drewand allow the Giants to kick the FG over again. Logisitically it would be impossible to do I imagine but that would have been the fair thing to do.</p>

</p>

I am 100% with you. Get it out there for all to see,I just wish there was more that could be done then just putting officials on notice [:(]</p>

We can do more about it! Start calling into the radio shows and make a big stink about it....call every sports talk show on the air whether it be on Sirius or AM radio. Flood them with calls. Let them see for themselves, have them pursue the issue on air until the NFL responds. We can't let this thing die. People we were screwed big time! Now it's time for us fans to do something about the poor officiating. We pay good money to go to games or buy the products of the sponsors that advertise. Let the NFL go on notice that we're sick of this crap! Light a fire under the NFL officiating gurus. Every week the officials are blowing calls if not with our team it's with another. What the hell gives here?