PDA

View Full Version : Should the Giants Stay where they are, Move Up or Down in NFL Draft?

Diamondring
02-26-2012, 05:42 AM
I think that the Giants should try to move out of the first round to get more picks if they can at a good deal. How about you guys?

G.I. Ants
02-26-2012, 06:04 AM
I thought about that as well but it depends on who is available @32. There are some high rated players that will be available in the 2nd round and JR and company have to be crafty due to our late picks.

myles2424
02-26-2012, 06:05 AM
I think that the Giants should try to move out of the first round to get more picks if they can at a good deal. How about you guys? if 32 comes & none of the picks make any sense for us, then I'm all for it....

Diamondring
02-26-2012, 06:27 AM
I think that the Giants should try to move out of the first round to get more picks if they can at a good deal. How about you guys? if 32 comes & none of the picks make any sense for us, then I'm all for it....That is one of the reasons why I made the post you quoted, and the other reason is that Reese is so good and his staff that they have a great chance to get more talented players for our team.

myles2424
02-26-2012, 06:38 AM
I think that the Giants should try to move out of the first round to get more picks if they can at a good deal. How about you guys? if 32 comes & none of the picks make any sense for us, then I'm all for it....That is one of the reasons why I made the post you quoted, and the other reason is that Reese is so good and his staff that they have a great chance to get more talented players for our team. unless there's a guy there you just can't pass on, I'd almost always want to trade down.....when your picking in the top 20 it's one thing, but I don't see much difference between 32nd & top 5-10 of the 2nd

Toadofsteel
02-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Honestly the 32nd pick is just a glorified 2nd rounder anyway... might as well pick up a few extra for it.

Diamondring
02-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Honestly the 32nd pick is just a glorified 2nd rounder anyway... might as well pick up a few extra for it.You can't say it any better than that.

bLuereverie
02-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Only position I'd trade up for is an instant starter on the offensive line, and only if it's within less than a handful of spots ahead. Otherwise, trading back would be good, maybe far back enough where we can inherit a first next year.

Pa1jintfan
02-26-2012, 10:20 AM
You see it every year.. Teams picking in the top ten always trying to trade back in for that player who slipped through.I'm all for it if your gonna gain some quality picks, but if there's someone there who is just barely on our first round board, I feel you pull the trigger and select. Besides Eli, the giants have not had the best luck moving down to take players. Willie Joe . Bust

Voldamort
02-26-2012, 10:34 AM
I think that the Giants should try to move out of the first round to get more picks if they can at a good deal. How about you guys? jERRY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING,I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE DOWN!

miked1958
02-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Honestly the 32nd pick is just a glorified 2nd rounder anyway... might as well pick up a few extra for it.
I agree. Unless there is someone on the board that is a no brainer to draft then trade it away