PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Moye??

B-Red22
02-27-2012, 04:52 AM
Derrick Moye anybody?? I always thought he was one of the most underrated receivers in the NCAA, since Mario is all but gone, Moye would be great to get in the 4th or 5th, i know we dont have a need at receiver but if Moye is there i would love to take him

rainierjef
02-27-2012, 05:14 AM
Derrick Moye anybody?? I always thought he was one of the most underrated receivers in the NCAA, since Mario is all but gone, Moye would be great to get in the 4th or 5th, i know we dont have a need at receiver but if Moye is there i would love to take him

we do need receivers, for this one simple reason...competition.
the fact that we came out this year and proved to be a passing threat proves that the times of our run first offense is changing, now don't get me wrong giants football is predicated on the run but we have a QB that is smart, accurate and strong with the rock.

add weapons now!

i know we have barden, jernnigan, and thomas, thats cool im glad their there to compete amongst each other but i say bring in 2-3 more guys in camp and let this be a fight for that 3rd spot, hell make it a fight for 2nd as well cruz is not out the loop either. competitive advancement this is how we stay sharp IMHO.

and you cant help but prepare for injuries

B-Red22
02-27-2012, 06:17 PM
bump