4. Demario Davis Lb
4.2 Jarius Wright Wr
5. Robert Turbin RB
6. Kashif Moore Wr
7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb

Thoughts

critters
02-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Glad to see Davis making some fan mocks! Before the combine I was thinking we could get him as late as maybe the 5th or 6th. He really helped himself at the combine.

BluGiantPies
02-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Glad to see Davis making some fan mocks! Before the combine I was thinking we could get him as late as maybe the 5th or 6th. He really helped himself at the combine.
reading ur comments about him turned me on to him I watched a lil tape and I really liked what I saw kid is special. He's got what it takes to be a great linebacker in the NFL in my opinion.

tonyt830
02-27-2012, 09:47 PM
1. Chandler Jones de 2. Bobby Massive rt 3. Markelle Martin S 4. Demario Davis Lb 4.2 Jarius Wright Wr 5. Robert Turbin RB 6. Kashif Moore Wr 7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb Thoughtsnot bad Blu---in my pre-combine mock I had Massie in the 2nd rd and Turbin in the 4th rd for the Giants. I dont know if Jones would be a reach at 32. I would not mind Markelle Martin if he was there late in the 3rd.</P>

</P>

I too have been reading more on Davis from Arkansas St and watched some of his combine workouts. He looks solid and may go in the 4th rd. </P>

</P>

I don't see the Giants taking 2 wrs in the draft. But Jarius Wright would be a good addition to our team. If Ellison could be a mid to late rd pick and play TE for us, I would be alright with that.</P>

BluGiantPies
02-28-2012, 03:11 AM
1. Chandler Jones de 2. Bobby Massive rt 3. Markelle Martin S 4. Demario Davis Lb 4.2 Jarius Wright Wr 5. Robert Turbin RB 6. Kashif Moore Wr 7. Rhett Ellison Te/Fb Thoughtsnot bad Blu---in my pre-combine mock I had Massie in the 2nd rd and Turbin in the 4th rd for the Giants.* I dont know if Jones would be a reach at 32.* I would not mind Markelle Martin if he was there late in the 3rd.</P>

*</P>

I too have been reading more on Davis from Arkansas St and watched some of his combine workouts.* He looks solid and may go in the 4th rd.* </P>

*</P>

I don't see the Giants taking 2 wrs in the draft.* But Jarius Wright would be a good addition to our team.* If Ellison could be a mid to late rd pick and play TE for us, I would be alright with that.</P> take two hope one pans out well lol. That was my thinking with Ellison he's to big to be a full time fb and the giants love there player versatility. Thx for the input tony much appreciated.

BluGiantPies
02-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Chandler Jones has great measurables and seems like a giant de. Markelle martin lays the wood man, has speed and I think is one of the top three safteys in this class I like the way he plays the game.