PDA

View Full Version : If Jacobs stays

giantcarll
02-27-2012, 06:50 PM
I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.

GmenFan1980
02-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Excellent point. On the other hand, Doesn't Jacobs make more money then our starting running back ?

If money is the issue then Jacobs is more of the problem then Ware

Voldamort
02-27-2012, 06:53 PM
I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts. could happen Eli likes that he pickes up the blitz? He is not afraid to stick his nose in there on 3rd down! With a full offseason Scott will move up!! Big time fast!

giantcarll
02-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Jacobs already said he would restructure again so no problem there.Ware makes about a mill a year I think.Scott and Brown are cheaper than that.

Brandon jacobs
02-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Jacobs already said he would restructure again so no problem there.Ware makes about a mill a year I think.Scott and Brown are cheaper than that.

Yep! I think it will be time this season to fire up scotts afterburners

JJC7301
02-27-2012, 10:02 PM
I think we should jettison Ware.He is making too much for a 3rd back and we need to bring up Scott or Brown to that spot.Any thoughts.
+1. Time for Ware to go. He really does not add anything to the roster.

miked1958
02-27-2012, 10:39 PM
I agree

slipknottin
02-27-2012, 10:46 PM
He is making too much for a 3rd back

Hes making about a mil a season.....

The long snapper makes more money.

Bohemian
02-27-2012, 11:04 PM

I have to agree with that statement. Scott looks like he has tons of potential. I never liked Ware's game, until this year... he really seemed to find his place as the third down back.

miked1958
02-27-2012, 11:21 PM
BJ helped us win two SBs. He deserves to stay

nygsb42champs
02-28-2012, 08:12 AM
I would let Ware go for sure. He has had his chance. I want to see some more of Scott next year.

GameTime
02-28-2012, 08:30 AM
From a team aspect Ware is way more valuable then Scott is. BUT&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Scott is the unknown and that will keep him here. Brown has to prove something bug time after his injury. jacobs must settle on a new cap friendly contract or he will be gone. AB cant carry the laod anymore so Brown or Scott must step up in camp. If not.....one will be gone. </P>

Ware is a good fall back.....they know what they have. </P>

Diamondring
02-28-2012, 08:43 AM
BJ helped us win two SBs. He deserves to stayI also would like to say that he is an underrated player. I also think that no matter how bad he looks to others, he has proven his game as well. They call him TipToe but sometimes a rb has to be able to tip toe or make moves.

We get better O-line real decent at run blocking support, and I bet BJ would really be a beast even though i feel that he is even though his production doesn't look impressive.

Diamondring
02-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Jacobs already said he would restructure again so no problem there.Ware makes about a mill a year I think.Scott and Brown are cheaper than that.Cheap or expensive. In football, we usualy want players who aren't average and if Scott or Brown do well, then they are going to demand a good price for their services anyways so how can we really win? If they don't do well, then we may need to find a better back. If they do play well, then it would be time to pay the piper..