PDA

View Full Version : Is Travis Beckum done as a Giant?

NYBlue10
02-27-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm not too eager to welcome him back even if he recovers from his injury, he's just so brittle. Look how he got injured in the Super Bowl, he just went down without anybody touching him. I don't know what his contract situation is but I'd just cut him now and save a few pennies.

Beckum to me is just a filler TE who could be replaced easily. He couldn't even beat out Ballard for the job who isn't exactly a stud athlete that Beckum seems to think he is but never really flashes it.

Maybe he just needs a change of scenery, he's just not big blue material to me.

JJC7301
02-27-2012, 10:00 PM
He won't be back as a Giant.

miked1958
02-27-2012, 11:17 PM
He won't be back as a Giant.The injuries to him and Ballard may be to much to overcome. But will see

nygsb42champs
02-28-2012, 10:51 AM
I doubt he will be back.

galaxy10
02-28-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm not too eager to welcome him back even if he recovers from his injury, he's just so brittle. Look how he got injured in the Super Bowl, he just went down without anybody touching him. I don't know what his contract situation is but I'd just cut him now and save a few pennies.

Beckum to me is just a filler TE who could be replaced easily. He couldn't even beat out Ballard for the job who isn't exactly a stud athlete that Beckum seems to think he is but never really flashes it.

He is done here.

Kruunch
02-28-2012, 11:19 AM

I doubt we see him back. His only staying power was that he was a 3rd round draft pick but 26 receptions in 3 years, and more then likely he's done for most if not all of 2012 with an ACL ... he's done.

Injury settlement.

NYFan221
02-28-2012, 11:24 AM
i feel like him on another team would've been at least some what decent.