PDA

View Full Version : Can someone find me the video...

mfraykor
12-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Yeah I know it is OLD NEWS but just for my own personal gratification I want to see the penalty called on us.... The ILLEGAL CONTACT when it was 3rd down and we sacked Rodgers... I need to see that again b/c from what I saw.. it seemed like NOTHING.... and I missed the replay.

To me, that was the game... TERRIBLE CALL

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah I know it is OLD NEWS but just for my own personal gratification I want to see the penalty called on us.... The ILLEGAL CONTACT when it was 3rd down and we sacked Rodgers... I need to see that again b/c from what I saw.. it seemed like NOTHING.... and I missed the replay.

No video, but it was very light and quite frankly I believe Finley should have been called for pushing off as well. Which would have meant offsetting fouls, replay third and long.

mfraykor
12-05-2011, 10:55 PM

No video, but it was very light and quite frankly I believe Finley should have been called for pushing off as well.* Which would have meant offsetting fouls, replay third and long.

That is what I thought I saw... more of a PUSH off... but it was so close that it should have been a NO call.... it was just too close

SanAntonioGiant
12-06-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown

Doesnt look like a TD after all!

mfraykor
12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown

Doesnt look like a TD after all!

The last replay does....

repeatchamps
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown Doesnt look like a TD after all!</P>

Nonsense, the pictures that have come out yesterday, tells you all you need to know. The knee was in bounds, and possession was secured with two hands and arms lol! One knee=2 feet. NFL Rule Book:</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Bold; COLOR: #2074ff; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Bold"><FONT face=Calibri>PLAYER INBOUNDS<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Bold; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Bold">Article 6 </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">A player (5-2-2) is inbounds when he first touches both feet </SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 20pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">or</SPAN></U>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"> any other part of his body</SPAN></U>[/B]<U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">, <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">other than [/B]</SPAN></U></FONT><FONT face=Calibri><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">his hands, to the ground within the boundary lines (1-1).</SPAN></U>[/B]<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"> See (3-21-1) for a player out of bounds. </SPAN></FONT><FONT face=Calibri><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">Note: Unless otherwise stated in the Rules, a player is deemed to be inbounds.</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Bold; COLOR: #2074ff; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Bold"><o:p><FONT face=Calibri></FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Bold; COLOR: #2074ff; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Bold"><FONT face=Calibri>PLAYER POSSESSION<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Bold; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Bold">Article 7 </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">A player is in possession when he is in firm grip and control of the ball inbounds (See 3-2-3).<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"><FONT face=Calibri>To gain possession of a loose ball (3-2-3) that has been <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>caught</U>[/B], intercepted, or recovered, a player must have </FONT></SPAN><FONT face=Calibri><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">complete control of the ball and have both feet </SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 20pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">or</SPAN></U>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"> any other part of his body, other than his hands, </SPAN></U>[/B]</FONT><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"><FONT face=Calibri>completely on the ground inbounds, and maintain control of the ball long enough to perform any act </FONT></SPAN></U>[/B]<FONT face=Calibri><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">common to the game.</SPAN></U>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: red; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"> </SPAN>[/B]<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light">If the player loses the ball while simultaneously touching both feet or any other part </SPAN></FONT><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"><FONT face=Calibri>of his body to the ground or if there is any doubt that the acts were simultaneous, there is no possession. </FONT></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Swiss721BT-Light; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Swiss721BT-Light"><FONT face=Calibri>This rule applies in the field of play and in the end zone.</FONT></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

Indisputable:</P>

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/JCapace/389484_10150599973924377_418837579376_11892851_124 2151001_n.jpg</P>

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2011/12/05/sports/web_photos/ballard2163748--415x215.jpg</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 12:02 PM
^ Thank you repeated, send that **** to the NFL.

miked1958
12-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I dont know. it seems like the leg and knee passed over and above the line in the video but the STILL PHOTOS that are being show now kind of shows the knee down in the blue area prior to the white area. Now i dont know if its because of the angle looking down that the knee just looks like it is touching or if it actually was touching. we will never know. but i think there was enough huge calls that went the Packers way to assure they stay unbeaten.