PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS' LEFT TACKLE DAVID DIEHL TAKES US INSIDE THE HUDDLE OF THE SUPER BOWL WINNING DRIVE

RoanokeFan
02-29-2012, 05:59 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants">GIANTS' LEFT TACKLE DAVID DIEHL TAKES US INSIDE THE HUDDLE OF THE SUPER BOWL WINNING DRIVE
</a>

BlueBlitzer
02-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Versatility, Capability, Reliability is this O-Lineman's signature. The guy has played everywhere the coaching staff has asked of Him. The player was a natural Guard who reinvented Himself as a Tackle. A starting Left Tackle. When other teams QBs are missing games, or are done for the season, Eli is making History on game winning drives. David Diehl is a big part of why we have two SB wins. ( And why Eli has won the MVP both times ) No He's not Munoz, Pace , or Ogden, but then again who is ?

bansaw
02-29-2012, 07:47 PM
love the Diehl

he's doing great with the media, now with 2 rings he might have a good shot at it after his career is done I'll bet

Flip Empty
02-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Diehl and Osi have been Giants longer than Coughlin and Eli. Pretty cool.

gmen46
02-29-2012, 09:02 PM
love the Diehl

he's doing great with the media, now with 2 rings he might have a good shot at it after his career is done I'll bet

No doubt about it. He has a career in NFL media waiting for him.

The NFL (through NFL Network, I believe) has had a broadcast internship/apprenticeship program for interested selected active players a few weeks each off season, for several years now, and I'm pretty sure Diehl participated in one a couple years ago.

If that doesn't work out (no reason it wouldn't, because not only is he very articulate and not camera shy, but he has 2 SB rings and NFL Network LOVES to have their staff ex players and ex coaches to own the rings), he will always have an important position with the Giants organization available to him. He's the definitive Uber Giant, like Banks and the ex TE whose name eludes me right now.

nygpolishpunk
03-01-2012, 02:09 PM
He's the definitive Uber Giant, like Banks and the ex TE whose name eludes me right now.Howard Cross?

gmen46
03-02-2012, 02:27 AM
He's the definitive Uber Giant, like Banks and the ex TE whose name eludes me right now.Howard Cross?

Right!

That was driving me nuts. Thanks! Can't believe I couldn't conjure up his name.

nygsb42champs
03-02-2012, 08:00 AM
That is great stuff. Thanks RF.