PDA

View Full Version : Thomas "closing in" on new deal with NYG

jppmvp90
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
<div class="report">

Free Agent CB Terrell Thomas (ACL surgery) indicated that he's "closing in on" a deal to return to the Giants.</p>
</div>
<div class="impact">
Thomas assured "talks are going well," and he's
confident that his knee will be ready for training camp. With Aaron Ross
set to reach free agency, Thomas could rejoin the starting lineup in
</div>

drbones
03-01-2012, 07:41 PM
huge

TuckYou
03-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Nice. </P>

I see CWeb and Prince as starters and TT inside on the slot WR. </P>

Blue daddy
03-01-2012, 07:45 PM
He should be ready isn't good enough. Lets give him big mony so he can spend half the season on the bench or at best ineffective play.

GameTime
03-01-2012, 07:46 PM
He should be ready isn't good enough. Lets give him big mony so he can spend half the season on the bench or at best ineffective play.</P>

where does it say he is getting "big money"....</P>

miked1958
03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Great news. Hopefully the knee won't give him any trouble next season

Blue daddy
03-01-2012, 07:51 PM
He's not going to sign for the minimun.

TuckYou
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
He should be ready isn't good enough. Lets give him big mony so he can spend half the season on the bench or at best ineffective play.</P>

The only way T2 would get big money from the Giants is if Reese is dumb, and last time I checked, Reese isnt dumb. Plus he is cheap. One exception, Baas. Not a good signing at all. </P>

Blue daddy
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM

The only way T2 would get big money from the Giants is if Reese is dumb, and last time I checked, Reese isnt dumb. Plus he is cheap. One exception, Baas. Not a good signing at all. </P>
I was going to say what about the Baas blunder.

Antwuan
03-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Great News!

dave56dj
03-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Tuck you - give baas another year or two - or don't, but the same thinking and you would have said Boley wasn't a good sign either as he was bad his first year too. At his healthiest - in the SB he graded out very well against wilfork and co.

egyptian420
03-01-2012, 08:05 PM
He should be ready isn't good enough. Lets give him big mony so he can spend half the season on the bench or at best ineffective play.</p>

The only way T2 would get big money from the Giants is if Reese is dumb, and last time I checked, Reese isnt dumb. Plus he is cheap. One exception, Baas. Not a good signing at all. </p>
Baas had a terrible year but he played through a lot of injuries and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt because it was his first year here. If he follows up with another bad year then he should be on his way out. Mitch is a Great back-up plan in case of an emergency.

As for T2...I'm just happy Webster and Prince on this team. Either one of those 3 is a better nickle than Ross. I respect Ross for stepping up this year when we needed to depend on him the most but he's not better than any of those guys (maybe Prince if anything, but we all know why that is)

GMenNY21
03-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Good to hear.. I just hope its not too expensive