PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Johnson?

NYGiant92
03-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Anyone think we resign him? He showed some major promise in 09 before injuries got to him. He defintely would come cheap and add some amazing depth/competition.

I don't think people realized how stacked we were at cornerback. It's amazing how they all went down like flys.

Corey Webster
Aaron Ross
Terrell Thomas
Prine Amukamara
Bruce Johnson
Justin Tryon
Brian Whitherspoon
Michael Coe
WOW...i would love to have all these guys back but that's impossible.for sure 2 of these guys are gone and I would say Coe and Ross since they are the oldest of the free agents and Ross would be commanding more money from the rest. I love where we're at CB-wise. I just hope we retain at least Thomas, Tryon (which seems to be going well) and Johnson to go along with Webster, Prince, and Witherspoon..

GMenNY21
03-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though

NYGiant92
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
damn, didnt know it was that serious...hope all goes well. they should at least bring him back to compete

Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though

Voldamort
03-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Didn't he tear his Achilles last year... If he did , he will not be the same player at all... I wish him the best though not next the year after

DownWitJPP
03-02-2012, 07:43 PM

that isn't always true, look at Andre Brown, he's actually faster than before he tore his achilles

bLuereverie
03-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Bruce Johnson is an RFA correct?

Flip Empty
03-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Bruce Johnson is an RFA correct?
Correct. I can't imagine him receiving a tender though.