PDA

View Full Version : Can A MOD please explain why my posts keep disappearing???

wildlifernyc
03-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank you with your help regarding this matter.

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Im not a mod, but if I was, Id delete anything that doesnt relate to TAGF or was dumb, including this thread which is both.

wildlifernyc
03-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah you right.....................your not a MOD so STFU! Why the hell would you reply to something that doesn't concern you??? Morons are a dime a dozen.

Drez
03-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you with your help regarding this matter.</P>

c.f.: http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2507950.aspx (/forums/thread/2507950.aspx)</P>

slipknottin
03-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah you right.....................your not a MOD so STFU! Why the hell would you reply to something that doesn't concern you??? Morons are a dime a dozen.

This kind of post might be the reason.

wildlifernyc
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the insight Drez. However, I don't post that much and earlier I posted about the Saits bounty situation. My post is gone and there is another one still threading in the tagf forum. Also threading is a 2012 yankees and knicks post. If there is not going to be any consistency, then don't use your supermod powers is all I'm saying. BE FAIR MODS!

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah you right.....................your not a MOD so STFU! Why the hell would you reply to something that doesn't concern you??? Morons are a dime a dozen. This kind of post might be the reason.</P>

Its ok. He still wont get it. </P>

bansaw
03-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Saints?

thats why we have general sports

Talk about Giants Football is to talk about Giants Football imo

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2509342.aspx (/forums/thread/2509342.aspx)

TuckYou
Thanks for the insight Drez. However, I don't post that much and earlier I posted about the Saits bounty situation. My post is gone and there is another one still threading in the tagf forum. Also threading is a 2012 yankees and knicks post. If there is not going to be any consistency, then don't use your supermod powers is all I'm saying. BE FAIR MODS!</P>

Now you are calling out the mods telling them how to do their jobs. Not really going to help your situation here is it? Also, maybe its cause they dont need more then one on this section about the Saints. Just saying.</P>

wildlifernyc
None of the posts below have anything to do with Giants Football!

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2297350.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2509342.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2494253.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2500313.aspx

wildlifernyc
03-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Thats what i'm saying, I created the 1st post on that topic earlier today.

bansaw
03-02-2012, 10:18 PM
only option left is to beat your dog about it

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Thats what i'm saying, I created the 1st post on that topic earlier today.</P>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRit6QszvuUzFXX56p2uox0LXcic8wfn Ala5UVtAkIFsyjnwa18</P>

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 10:25 PM
ok , sorry man, im done. I had a few beers. You seem like a good dude, jusr confused where to post. </P>

Anyone see the Yankees beat USF today?</P>

Mod_C
03-02-2012, 10:29 PM

This kind of post might be the reason.

Is this an example of your typical prose style? (not you, slip)

Mod_C
03-02-2012, 10:31 PM

What did you post and where did you post it?

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 10:41 PM

</P>

Hey Mod C. Since we are discussing things like this, I got a question for YOU that has been bugging me for a while. Since you are a Mod, why is your own sig not allowed because it is too big? Dont you control that?</P>

EDIT***</P>

Nevermind, I see it isnt this website but another file hosting site. You gots to fix that! :-)</P>

Mod_C
03-02-2012, 10:43 PM

</p>

Hey Mod C. Since we are discussing things like this, I got a question for YOU that has been bugging me for a while. Since you are a Mod, why is your own sig not allowed because it is too big? Dont you control that?</p>

It's only too big when I quote someone else's post. I like it the way it is and as long as it works on my direct posts.....

And please STOP annoying the inmates [;)]

YATittle1962
03-02-2012, 11:35 PM

^ this wont get you anywhere

Harooni
03-03-2012, 12:03 AM
this flood of saints/giants/colts fans since 2005 has been troublesome.

Diamondring
03-03-2012, 05:28 AM
RIGHT

Die-Hard
03-03-2012, 08:44 AM
He created a thread about the Saints and "bountygate" in TAGF

Boggles the mind...

Die-Hard
03-03-2012, 08:46 AM
None of the posts below have anything to do with Giants Football!

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2297350.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2509342.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2494253.aspx
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2500313.aspx

Which is why they aren't in the Talk About Giants Football forum

C'mon dude.....seriously?

giantyankee1976
03-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the insight Drez. However, I don't post that much and earlier I posted about the Saits bounty situation. My post is gone and there is another one still threading in the tagf forum. Also threading is a 2012 yankees and knicks post. If there is not going to be any consistency, then don't use your supermod powers is all I'm saying. BE FAIR MODS!

the Yankees and Knicks (and Rangers and Mets Threads) are all in their proper locations pal.

bansaw
03-03-2012, 12:02 PM
I love internet forum rage

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWMc/Tq2CavD4Y1I/AAAAAAAABCs/iv07lVmamsE/s1600/Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

giantyankee1976
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWMc/Tq2CavD4Y1I/AAAAAAAABCs/iv07lVmamsE/s1600/Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

+1

TuckYou
03-03-2012, 01:29 PM

Lol

FIFTY6G-MAN
03-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I had a thread removed because I had a link to a Giants fans video of her strutting her stuff along with actual Giants highlights! It is slow in the off-season and if its about MAJOR football items of concern they should stay in the TAGF forum and anything Giants related including the link I posted. It allows us to have a real football related discussion with this Saints issue. Especially since now that it has been found that many players were payed under the table and now the IRS is going to invade N.O. Headquarters.......BAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the BEST! Hope the books are inorder Saints.</P>

Die-Hard
03-03-2012, 11:14 PM
I had a thread removed because I had a link to a Giants fans video of her strutting her stuff along with actual Giants highlights! It is slow in the off-season and if its about MAJOR football items of concern they should stay in the TAGF forum and anything Giants related including the link I posted. It allows us to have a real football related discussion with this Saints issue. Especially since now that it has been found that many players were payed under the table and now the IRS is going to invade N.O. Headquarters.......BAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the BEST! Hope the books are inorder Saints.</p>

If you're talking about the girl who was literally naked(minus the paint in strategic areas) strutting around in the video, then yes, it was removed. The highlights weren't the problem. It was the naked woman, and as smokin' hot as she is, that kind of thing, no matter how slow it is around here, can NOT be posted on these forums. You've been here long enough to know better, and I even considered suspending you for a week, but obviously didn't. Let it go.

DragonSoul
03-04-2012, 06:39 AM

that was great... TY Ban!

FIFTY6G-MAN
03-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I had a thread removed because I had a link to a Giants fans video of her strutting her stuff along with actual Giants highlights! It is slow in the off-season and if its about MAJOR football items of concern they should stay in the TAGF forum and anything Giants related including the link I posted. It allows us to have a real football related discussion with this Saints issue. Especially since now that it has been found that many players were payed under the table and now the IRS is going to invade N.O. Headquarters.......BAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the BEST! Hope the books are inorder Saints.</P>

If you're talking about the girl who was literally naked(minus the paint in strategic areas) strutting around in the video, then yes, it was removed. The highlights weren't the problem. It was the naked woman, and as smokin' hot as she is, that kind of thing, no matter how slow it is around here, can NOT be posted on these forums. You've been here long enough to know better, and I even considered suspending you for a week, but obviously didn't. Let it go.
Sorry bout that Die-Hard, I thought she was wearing like spandex that was painted over but I see your point. Thanks for not suspending me, How would you suggest I do that next time I find something like that? I thought as long as it was a link it would be ok. Thanks for your help.

Die-Hard
03-04-2012, 12:48 PM
We are trying to keep things all about football. We don't even allow people to have scantily clad ladies on their signature pics, and to an extent, their avatars. People were continually crossing the line and the pics were getting, for lack of a better word, dirtier. We received several complaints, and some folks went so far as to call the front office to complain, so we were forced to put a stop to it.

Personally, I enjoyed the link to the video you posted, but we have to keep that stuff off the boards. People can Google that if they want to check it out. The Giants don't want that kind of thing on the boards because they want this to be a family type of environment fit for all ages. We are simply enforcing what they(Giants) tell us to enforce, which is why I recently re-posted the Code of Conduct and pinned it. We let quite a bit slide, but some things just can't be ignored.

FIFTY6G-MAN
03-04-2012, 01:05 PM
We are trying to keep things all about football. We don't even allow people to have scantily clad ladies on their signature pics, and to an extent, their avatars. People were continually crossing the line and the pics were getting, for lack of a better word, dirtier. We received several complaints, and some folks went so far as to call the front office to complain, so we were forced to put a stop to it.

Personally, I enjoyed the link to the video you posted, but we have to keep that stuff off the boards. People can Google that if they want to check it out. The Giants don't want that kind of thing on the boards because they want this to be a family type of environment fit for all ages. We are simply enforcing what they(Giants) tell us to enforce, which is why I recently re-posted the Code of Conduct and pinned it. We let quite a bit slide, but some things just can't be ignored.

Roger that, and thanks Die-Hard! I appreciate the quick response and appreciate you not suspending me for a week. Glad you enjoyed the video BTW.

MattMeyerBud
03-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I had a thread removed because I had a link to a Giants fans video of her strutting her stuff along with actual Giants highlights! It is slow in the off-season and if its about MAJOR football items of concern they should stay in the TAGF forum and anything Giants related including the link I posted. It allows us to have a real football related discussion with this Saints issue. Especially since now that it has been found that many players were payed under the table and now the IRS is going to invade N.O. Headquarters.......BAHAHAHAHAHA! that is the BEST! Hope the books are inorder Saints.</p>

link??

:)

TuckYou
03-05-2012, 11:08 AM
We are trying to keep things all about football. We don't even allow people to have scantily clad ladies on their signature pics, and to an extent, their avatars. People were continually crossing the line and the pics were getting, for lack of a better word, dirtier. <U>We received several complaints, and some folks went so far as to call the front office to complain, </U>so we were forced to put a stop to it.

</P>

Football, Beerand hot women.... Why would anyone care about that? I bet it was the same people who complain at games that its too loud and telling others enjoying the game to sit down.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
03-05-2012, 02:09 PM

link??

MMB, REALLY?? LOL, Nice try.

Die-Hard
03-05-2012, 04:07 PM

link??

I'll see if I can dig it up and PM it. Definitely worth a look[;)]