PDA

View Full Version : just a reminder

Garbloz
03-03-2012, 04:19 AM
we won the sb. we probably have the best coaching staff in the nfl, dline, wrs, and maybe qb too. things are great for us gmen fans right now. as a lifelong fan i've seen mostly just average teams but we have a special core right now so lets all enjoy it to the fullest.

cheers!

BlueSanta
03-03-2012, 04:32 AM
It wont always be like this. Soak it up.

Toadofsteel
03-03-2012, 05:24 AM
we won the sb. we probably have the best coaching staff in the nfl, dline, wrs, and maybe qb too. things are great for us gmen fans right now. as a lifelong fan i've seen mostly just average teams but we have a special core right now so lets all enjoy it to the fullest.

cheers!

Then can you explain why the doubters and haters haven't gone away yet?

Die-Hard
03-03-2012, 10:06 AM

cheers!

Then can you explain why the doubters and haters haven't gone away yet?

What, in your opinion, makes someone a "doubter" and a "hater"?

myles2424
03-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Does threatening people with board suspension because of the content of their posts fall under the hater category? Just curious

Die-Hard
03-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Does threatening people with board suspension because of the content of their posts fall under the hater category? Just curious

Nope, but if you took my request as a threat, then you have issues.

We have ALWAYS tried to enforce the rule of posting in the correct forum, and every time we do, at least a few people whine about it. If we wanted anything and everything all in one place, we would only have one forum instead of several. Time for you to get over it and let it go

myles2424
03-04-2012, 01:02 AM

Nope, but if you took my request as a threat, then you have issues.

We have ALWAYS tried to enforce the rule of posting in the correct forum, and every time we do, at least a few people whine about it. If we wanted anything and everything all in one place, we would only have one forum instead of several. Time for you to get over it and let it go
lmao