PDA

View Full Version : Ok I had a CRAZY thought...

Sm0key11
12-06-2011, 10:06 AM
With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?

GMENAGAIN
12-06-2011, 10:08 AM
With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?</P>

Your "crazy thought" is the subject of thousands of separate threads over the past few weeks.</P>

If you think that the Giants would ever consider hiring a guy like Rob Ryan, you don't know this organization very well . . . . . </P>

BlueJayC
12-06-2011, 10:12 AM
With all the talk of the current coaching staff on the hot seat after what looks to be yet another nose-dive second half of our schedule, I had a crazy thought... If Couglin should retire, or is given his walking papers who does Reese (or new GM) go after as the new HC...? Cohwer, Gruden, Fisher...? Simple right...? But what about... ROB RYAN...?</P>

Your "crazy thought" is the subject of thousands of separate threads over the past few weeks.</P>

If you think that the Giants would ever consider hiring a guy like Rob Ryan, you don't know this organization very well . . . . . </P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Then he can guarantee a super bowl every year too!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Absolutely not.......</FONT></P>

Sm0key11
12-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.

Drez
12-06-2011, 10:13 AM
No. I do not want any Ryan here. They're all bombastic windbags. Also, what has he accomplished that makes you think he'd be a good HC?</P>

Also, as far as I'm aware, ownership makes HC decisions, not the GM. The GM is in charge of player personnel, not the coaching staff.</P>

RagTime Blue
12-06-2011, 10:20 AM
I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.

The people who hired Bill Parcells are no longer in the organization. Those above Reese have shown very little risk-taking tendencies. They seem to choose the path of least resistance.

plc
12-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Never Never Never

Sm0key11
12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
(Perfect title... CRAZY thought)

SIMMS5611
12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
The Giants wouldn't hire that slob as a beer vendor, much less a head coach.</P>

GMENAGAIN
12-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.</P>

I don't get the comparison between Ryan and Parcells . . . . . </P>

titwio
12-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Do you really want a cloned Rex Ryan mouth in the Giants organization. Rob is not even as good a coordinator as his brother let alone him running a whole team.

I seriously would question my loyalty to this franchise if Rob becomes the head coach. That's how bad I dislike this idea and the thought of having another Ryan in New York.

bleedinblue27
12-06-2011, 10:39 AM
NO CHANCE!!! EVER!!! NO MORE RYAN NONSENCE!!

Gianthunter
12-06-2011, 10:43 AM
The Weird Crap-o-Meter just hit an alltime high.

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 11:07 AM
I'll take Rex before I take Rob...

but seriously...

plc
12-06-2011, 11:31 AM
I will give you a crazy thought.With our offense line hurt we should at least take a look at Seubert.Maybe he is done but just maybe he is not.He knows the system has heart and maybe could at least be a back up as we finish this season.

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 11:35 AM
1) Get rid of Manningham/contract will probably suck
2) Get o-lineman in the draft
3) Sign a free agent o-lineman

Sm0key11
12-06-2011, 11:51 AM
I know this organization quite well... Some thought the same about Parcells... You've been around long enough to know that right...? And My reference to Parcells is strictly based off character alone.</P>

I don't get the comparison between Ryan and Parcells . . . . . </P>

Brash... Confident... In your face... Take no BS...