View Full Version : starters in 2012

blueblood42o
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
What is our starting lineup?

Qb-no brainer here
Rb-Bradshaw
Fb-hynocerous
Wr-nicks/Cruz
Te-I believe we go fa/draft here. If we go fa I could see bennet from Dallas. In the draft I hear Coughlin likes fleener.
Lt-I believe we keep Diehl here, not thrilled about it but obviously a better tackle than guard at this point
LG-boothe
C-baas
Rg-snee
Rt-brewer? Maybe a drafted player if we pick one high

De-jpp/tuck
Dt-Joseph/canty..hoping canty restructures. Like the guy but he's not worth 6 mil a year...
Olb-boley/kiwi. If we trade osi I see us putting kiwi back on line. If that happens, I see jaiquan taking over. I like that kid.
MLB-hoping to see Goff come back. If he doesn't. I see us giving herz a shot.
Cb-Webster/prince
Fs-rolle
As-Phillips

Your thoughts?

Martyr
03-04-2012, 11:35 PM
I'd cut diehl and but Beatty at Lt

blueblood42o
03-04-2012, 11:36 PM

And I wouldn't argue it at all haha

blueblood42o
03-04-2012, 11:37 PM

And I wouldn't argue it at all haha

Beatty seems kinda soft though, I'd like to see him maul some people and get nasty

Toadofsteel
03-05-2012, 04:08 AM
I almost feel like the team could almost move the Hynocerous to TE with all the passes that came his way this season... he did well as a sort of H-back and FB is not as flashy of a position, and may be easier to find in the draft for less money.

That said, if the Hynocerous stays at FB I wouldn't have any problem with his beastly production there either...

Flip Empty
03-05-2012, 05:11 AM
I almost feel like the team could almost move the Hynocerous to TE with all the passes that came his way this season... he did well as a sort of H-back and FB is not as flashy of a position, and may be easier to find in the draft for less money.

That said, if the Hynocerous stays at FB I wouldn't have any problem with his beastly production there either...
Hyno's fairly substantial involvement in the passing game was a welcome surprise from Gilbride. The passing game was really opened up this past season - I hope it continues along this path.
If Da'Rel Scott proves he has hands he could be extremely dangerous in a backfield receiver role.