PDA

View Full Version : The End comes next week!!!!!!

rickker20
12-06-2011, 12:37 PM
The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.

YATittle1962
12-06-2011, 12:41 PM
turn off yr own light switch

nothing is over

BlueJayC
12-06-2011, 12:42 PM
The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.</P>

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2287)</P>

I couldn't resist......</P>

SIMMS5611
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Go check your furnace, I believe it's leaking fumes, causing you to hallucinate.

ny06
12-06-2011, 12:48 PM
This thread can go either way in the next few weeks. </P>

If we beat the Cowboys everyone and there mom will be here to flame the op. </P>

If we fizzle and lose to the Cowboys the op will say "I told you so"</P>

</P>

TroyArcher
12-06-2011, 12:48 PM
The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.</P>

Lets see the Cowboys past 3 weeks =Should have lost to the mighty Redskins in overtime but for a missed FG, should have lost to the Dolphinson Thanksgiving if not for an inexperienced Dolphis QB and then lose to the mights Cardinals. Not exactly what I call a juggernaut. Giants have a good chance but it will not be easy. Eli is going to have to put up 30+ points to win. Very doable.</P>

yatitle
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
turn off yr own light switch nothing is over</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff><U>Bluto</U>:</FONT>What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
<B sizcache="1" sizset="182"><FONT color=#136cb2>Otter</FONT> (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/)[/B]: [<I class=fine>to Boon[/I]] Germans?
<B sizcache="1" sizset="183"><FONT color=#136cb2>Boon</FONT> (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0726200/)[/B]: Forget it, he's rolling.
<B sizcache="1" sizset="184"><FONT color=#136cb2>Bluto</FONT> (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000004/)[/B]: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[<I class=fine>thinks hard of something to say[/I]]
<B sizcache="1" sizset="185"><FONT color=#136cb2>Bluto</FONT> (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000004/)[/B]: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-06-2011, 12:57 PM
The Giants are undefeated at Jerryworld

However, this will be the resistable force vs. the moveable object

sharick88
12-06-2011, 12:58 PM
The Giants have lost 4 games in a row and now must go play Dallas at Dallas. I would like to see the Giants win but it ain't going to happen. I see Fewell defense giving up another 35 points. Turn out the lights the party is over.

STFU YOU DAMN QUITTER

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I want you to cry to your mommy when the gmen beat the little girls!

blueomaha
12-06-2011, 01:04 PM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/peppi211/44e098b9_a9cf_38b5.gif

fletch842
12-06-2011, 01:23 PM
the cowpokes have totally not impressed my so far this year. If the Giants come out and play with passion as they did last Sunday, they will have a very good chance of winning. If they get on a roll, running the table for the last 4 games is certainly in reach.

FlyingTruck
12-06-2011, 01:24 PM
The Cowgirls do not stand a chance if we play them like we did the Packers.

Razur
12-06-2011, 01:29 PM

Take yer head out of the oven...it ain't over.

daynemustgo
12-06-2011, 01:33 PM

If they had rolled over for GB I would have to agree. However, they showed enough fight to hold out hope for just one more week.

No excuses this week. Either win the game or start preparing for the offseason. It all comes down to Sunday night in Dallas.

Roosevelt
12-06-2011, 02:02 PM

Weak minded, weak hearted. GTFO.

rickker20
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
I don't want to hear none of you Homer B*tches crying after the game. This team has let me down for the last 4 games and I'm not going to get all excited and them be let down again.

I don't trust the defense to stop anyone at this point.

daynemustgo
12-06-2011, 02:10 PM
I don't want to hear none of you Homer B*tches crying after the game. This team has let me down for the last 4 games and I'm not going to get all excited and them be let down again.

Can't argue about the defense but no harm in giving them one more week to figure it out. The alternative is waiting eight months before they play another meaningful game. pick your poison

NWKEffectElement

Awwwww, poor baby!!! ;...(

Razur

hey dumb*****..our Offense put up 35 points last week...moron..defense intercepted rodgers ( almost unheard of this year), sacked him..this is Romo..stay off the Giants board and go back to Cowboys where u came from

plc
12-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Every time TC's job has been a stake over past 6 years the GMen have turned it on and won.I see no reason to think they will not do it again.TC beat the the cows and romeo.Go Big blue

Giantsin04
12-06-2011, 02:51 PM

C'mon, you are a scared Cowboy fan right?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Yea the end for Dallas....

We just stood toe to toe with the Packers &amp; you think we can't beat Dallas?

What kind of fan is that?

35 points to Dallas? You are high.. not going to happen

Roosevelt
12-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Good, don't watch and don't post.

A win next week and we are back in first place.

And don't bother coming round here to enjoy the victory with the rest if we win because you already cashed out.

GiantWarfare
12-06-2011, 03:49 PM

hopefully you dont own a gnome cuz that would be a waste...

MikeIsaGiant
12-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Why are you on this forum ?!??!

nygsb42champs
12-06-2011, 04:18 PM
If you want to give up go right ahead.

Gianthunter
12-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Technically it's this week. But nothing I've seenso far changes the predication.

egyptian420
12-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Everybody already made the point I was going to.....To the OP, have some faith bro.

If you refuse to have faith in a team thats 1 win away from taking the division, you are the most pathetic fan in the world. Imagine if you were a Browns or Jags fan, or Detroit in their 0-16 season.

miked1958
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Yep. Are worst fears have been realized in this tough part the schedule. We got a false sense of security with that huge come from behind win in NE. But we have crashed back down to earth from the high we were on after game one of the six in that murders row of games. We now stand at 1-4 with four losses in a row with the game at Dallas left. I guess we were not ready for prime time.
However I think this team of mostly young players can take something positive away from that tough loss to the Packers. Despite what has transpired we still have everything we want in front of us. We can start this week getting the ball rolling with a win in Dallas.

JMFP2
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM

That's the spirit!!!

OrangeGiant
12-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Sounds like the end has already come for you.

EJ Blue
12-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Giants have beaten the Cowboys in their stadium since it opened. Right? And they just lost to the Cardinals right? So how is this the end?