PDA

View Full Version : Peyton done as a Colt

giantcarll
03-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Just heard on NFL Network.Announcement tomorrow.

craigjr007
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
would be interesting if he landed in san fran

NY_Eli
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
SIGN HIM REESE

NYFan221
03-06-2012, 06:36 PM
SIGN HIM REESE

made my day

slipknottin
03-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Im still not sure he can actually play. Guess we will find out.

giantsfan420
03-06-2012, 06:50 PM
lol jason laconfora is trying to say washington is the best place for peyton to go bc he has to be jealous of eli and its the best market for him...

the only "best thing" to happen in washington is its the best place to have his career ended abruptly. you think peyton will want to go up against our DL twice a season??? all it'd take is one hit from tuck, osi, jpp, kiwi, etc. (a clean hit) and it could be all she wrote for peyton.

i'd say washington would be the least likely place for peyton to go to...

bLuereverie
03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
dun dun dunnnnn......

Still looks to be awhile until he actually signs though.

GMenNY21
03-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I still think he goes back to the Colts on a lighter contract

GMenNY21
03-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I still think he goes back to the Colts on a lighter contract

VegasGmen
03-06-2012, 08:16 PM
KC would be the best fit for him.

Martyr
03-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Miami

Flip Empty
03-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Im still not sure he can actually play. Guess we will find out.
This is probably fake but if it isn't he looks ok. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWznWw9ges

The good thing about this situation is that Peyton probably won't let cash dictate where he goes; he'll go to a team he wants to play for rather than one with massive cap space. That should rule out the Redskins.

Blue daddy
03-06-2012, 09:18 PM
If he wants to be a contender he should go to S.F. If he wants to play someplace warm it has to be Miami.

egyptian420
03-06-2012, 09:21 PM
lol jason laconfora is trying to say washington is the best place for peyton to go bc he has to be jealous of eli and its the best market for him...

the only "best thing" to happen in washington is its the best place to have his career ended abruptly. you think peyton will want to go up against our DL twice a season??? all it'd take is one hit from tuck, osi, jpp, kiwi, etc. (a clean hit) and it could be all she wrote for peyton.

i'd say washington would be the least likely place for peyton to go to...
I definitely don't see him going to Wash. or the Jets specifically Because of Eli

Flip Empty
03-06-2012, 09:48 PM
If he wants to be a contender he should go to S.F. If he wants to play someplace warm it has to be Miami.
Miami has the tools to become a contender - they just need a quarterback.
With Peyton at the helm, the Cards could also become contenders once more. Peyton to Fitz all day.

ShockeyShow
03-06-2012, 09:58 PM
With Peyton at the helm, the Cards could also become contenders once more. Peyton to Fitz all day.

Either or would be a great fit, with Miami being the best fit because of their D and OLine, along with him being able to throw to Marshall, Davone Bess, Fasano and "Reggae" Bush outta the backfield

Manning2Niks
03-07-2012, 09:37 AM

Either or would be a great fit, with Miami being the best fit because of their D and OLine, along with him being able to throw to Marshall, Davone Bess, Fasano and "Reggae" Bush outta the backfield

There was also the talk of Wayne following Peyton and Miami could def use another wr to go with Marshall. That team, with Peyton and Wayne would be DIRTY.

blueomaha
03-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Fitz is foaming at the mouth....

ShockeyShow
03-07-2012, 10:00 AM

There was also the talk of Wayne following Peyton and Miami could def use another wr to go with Marshall. That team, with Peyton and Wayne would be DIRTY.

I forgot about that! Hell yea, that'd be awesome....and Wayne played at The U in college, so if he is hand-cuffing himself to Peyton (which I assume he's trying to do this late in their careers), you know he's going to be in his ear about playing in S. Beach.