PDA

View Full Version : Just Watched 41-0

MikeSherrard
03-06-2012, 10:45 PM
<ul> God, I miss Madden and Sumerall Strahan dominating! Armstead all over the field!
Keith Hamilton was a beast! Amani Toomer didn't practice all week and wasn't supposed to play...he made some CLUTCH grabs while it was still a game balls!!!!
Madden was ripping Ron Dayne (mind you this was when Dayne was actually good). He kept saying "why in the world would dayne run parallel to the line" if he does that, get him out of the game! Moss totally quit!
Sean Payton looked good in Blue! John Fox looked good in Blue! Wellington Maras speech after the game was awesome!
[/list]

redbeardxxv
03-06-2012, 10:59 PM
And we followed that SPECTACULAR performance with THE WORST SUPERBOWL I HAVE EVER SEEN. Thanks for reminding me.

JJC7301
03-06-2012, 11:37 PM
And we followed that SPECTACULAR performance with THE WORST SUPERBOWL I HAVE EVER SEEN. Thanks for reminding me.
Yeah, but at least they made it to the SB. I can't believe that Fassell got them to a SB. Still just doesn't, I don't know, sound right.

FLNYGFAN
03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
That blown call on the turnover which negated a TD for us turned the entire game.

ralphpal
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
That is not tru . Remember they celebrated when they finally got a 1st down . That is how hard it was to move the ball . They were actually happy when they finally got a 1st down .
Not like they do most of these days but more like we finally got 10 yards Yippee

G-Man67
03-07-2012, 02:14 PM
that was a thoroughly enjoyable game ... i'll take a complete blowout anyday over a dramatic finish

SweetZombieJesus
03-07-2012, 06:29 PM
I was at that game and it was one of my best memories of my life.

But I can't bring myself to watch the TV coverage (which I have but won't watch) because of what happened in the SB.

Duke_45
03-07-2012, 08:16 PM
That blown call on the turnover which negated a TD for us turned the entire game.

+1

TheBookOfEli
03-08-2012, 03:39 AM
that was a thoroughly enjoyable game ... i'll take a complete blowout anyday over a dramatic finish

Heck yeah. Even though i'm 26, these last 2 superbowl runs have made me feel 76 lol.

redbeardxxv
03-08-2012, 05:30 AM
I prefer the last minute wins.... talk about keeping it interesting. The GIANTS will be responsible for my first heart attack...and maybe my last..... but dying on a SB hail Mary that hits it's mark is a fine way to go...... (so long as you see the catch before it all goes dark)

NY_Eli
03-08-2012, 06:13 AM
I prefer the last minute wins.... talk about keeping it interesting. The GIANTS will be responsible for my first heart attack...and maybe my last..... but dying on a SB hail Mary that hits it's mark is a fine way to go...... (so long as you see the catch before it all goes dark)

+1

nygsb42champs
03-08-2012, 09:26 AM
That was some game.