PDA

View Full Version : Giants offenses has to be very aggressive against the Cowboys

TroyArcher
12-06-2011, 01:53 PM
I think you have to go in with an open game plan as the defense has not shown the ability to slow down a team with a good passing game. Please mix in some hurry ups during the game and think pass first. I think the Giants will need 30+ to win the game.

daynemustgo
12-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Keep Ware & Co. off of Eli's back and he will lite them up like a pin ball machine. If not, Eli turns into a turnover machine.

BlueJayC
12-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Agreed.....and would say the same for the defense......bring blitzes at Romo all day......

buddy33
12-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Both sides need to be aggressive and both sides need to help each other. The defense needs to make stops, but when they do the offense needs to put points up. None of this 3 and out garbage.

Spytheweb
12-06-2011, 04:20 PM
If the Giants pass, they win, if they run inside hand offs on 4th and one they lose. Dallas can't cover the pass and they have a one armed MLB.

bleeding blue
12-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Agreed.....and would say the same for the defense......bring blitzes at Romo all day......

I think we all know by now that blitzing is not going to happen.

Giantsin04
12-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Both sides need to be aggressive and both sides need to help each other. The defense needs to make stops, but when they do the offense needs to put points up. None of this 3 and out garbage.

Giants had two 3 and outs. Do they need to be perfect for the D to have a chance?

TroyArcher
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM

Giants had two 3 and outs. Do they need to be perfect for the D to have a chance?

Almost