PDA

View Full Version : The River

bklyn1028
03-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".

Redeyejedi
03-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".I thought I saw it on the list of Cut Shows

MikeIsaGiant
03-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".I thought I saw it on the list of Cut Shows

It was horrible. Got boring after 2-3 episodes

bklyn1028
03-10-2012, 10:18 AM

It was horrible. Got boring after 2-3 episodes

My daughter is gonna be disappointed if it's cut. I like Bruce Greenwood, good screeen presence. Everone else on the cast should get an award for over acting.

bklyn1028
03-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I just read the River is being looked at for Emmy awards for best greenery and natives you don't see.