PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a video of Ballard's TD?

Itlan
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Finding images isn't hard, but I haven't been able to find a video.

Snappinnecks
12-06-2011, 04:06 PM
I'll put one up for download tonight but all my streaming options are closed. Apparently users on youtube have been:

- downloading my vids through apps like keepvid and reporting my channel for patent infringement.
- Then uploading the copy they downloaded and advertising the vids for views on their respective channels.

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...

Itlan
12-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I'll put one up for download tonight but all my streaming options are closed. Apparently users on youtube have been:

- downloading my vids through apps like keepvid and reporting my channel for patent infringement.
- Then uploading the copy they downloaded and advertising the vids for views on their respective channels.

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...What you could do is make your channel private, and only let those of us who send you a PM be on the list to view the highlights. I really enjoy them, you always have great quality.

nygsb42champs
12-06-2011, 04:20 PM
The picture is all you need to see.

Itlan
12-06-2011, 05:00 PM
The picture is all you need to see.Uhm... No. I'd like to see the video. Thanks for the input though... ?

53canton
12-06-2011, 05:18 PM
I cant recall.........................was this play challenged? Arent all Td's reviewed?

How can they not call it a TD. AND the announcers not say that it was a very bad call? (Buck/Aikmen)

SanAntonioGiant
12-06-2011, 06:17 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824c71fd/Ballard-s-catch-a-touchdown

Doesnt look like a TD afterall!!!

miked1958
12-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Right knee never hit inbounds

P_Simms_#11
12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
I cant recall.........................was this play challenged? Arent all Td's reviewed?

How can they not call it a TD. AND the announcers not say that it was a very bad call? (Buck/Aikmen)

Coughlin challenged it. All scoring plays are reviewed, but since this was not called a TD on the field there is no automatic review.

BBlueSince82
12-06-2011, 10:42 PM

Coughlin challenged it. All scoring plays are reviewed, but since this was not called a TD on the field there is no automatic review.

Right, no review because it technically was NOT a scoring play, And the officials DID get that one right, he was OOBs.

Snappinnecks
12-06-2011, 10:51 PM

kinda pissed me off since I could care less about views. I did it for fellow Giant fans and that's it...What you could do is make your channel private, and only let those of us who send you a PM be on the list to view the highlights. I really enjoy them, you always have great quality.

I'll give your suggestion and shot and see if that works.