PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the injuried guys?

TuckYou
03-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Anyone have any updated news on our injuried players from last season? How they are rehabing and if they are looking good?</P>

Marvin Austin - Torn Pec IRed all season after missing his senoir year at UNC. Its been 2 years since he played in a real game. He played a preseason game last year right?</P>

Jon Goff - Torn ACL. Very interested with him because if he is on track, Giants will most likely resign him and he will be our starting MLB.</P>

William Beatty - Detatched retna. Not sure the timetable for this one.</P>

</P>

</P>

Kruunch
03-09-2012, 10:04 AM
The Giants were re-signing Goff so I'd assume his rehab went well.

I haven't heard anything about Marvin Austin but a torn pec is not something that usually will take more then a whole season to heal so I'd expect him back. How he actually performs we'll have to wait to see on.

T2 and the Giants have been negotiations to re-sign and I know a bunch of other teams are interested in T2 as well so I'd assume his rehab went well.

Will Beatty: No clue but haven't heard any questions about him coming back so I'd expect him back and in full form.

miked1958
03-09-2012, 10:05 AM
I have not heard anything recently but awhile back i had heard that they were all progressing towards being at camp (barring FA, like with Goff). Will B. may have a tough time with the eye thing...