PDA

View Full Version : We need to be careful

jacobavaro
12-06-2011, 04:12 PM
what you wish for. If we fire the current coaching staff (which I needs to happen after this year), but we have a franchise QB (weather u like it or not) and he is in the prime of his career. So before we start throwing out names out there remember we are not Arizona, Minesota Jacksonvile etc. we have a suberbowl quality team and most importantly a great QB and we cannot waste his years with unproven coordinators and garbage coaches.We need a proven guy who can get the job done. I like Cowher, Fisher, hate chucky but we deffinitely some good coordinators.</P>

bleedinblue27
12-07-2011, 07:51 AM
Bring back Fassell!! WOOT WOOT!!

SweetZombieJesus
12-07-2011, 07:58 AM
what you wish for. If we fire the current coaching staff (which I needs to happen after this year), but we have a franchise QB (weather u like it or not) and he is in the prime of his career. So before we start throwing out names out there remember we are not Arizona, Minesota Jacksonvile etc. we have a suberbowl quality team and most importantly a great QB and we cannot waste his years with unproven coordinators and garbage coaches.We need a proven guy who can get the job done. I like Cowher, Fisher, hate chucky but we deffinitely some good coordinators.</p>

The flip side is that we have already wasted some of Eli's most productive years with the current staff...

LT_was_good
12-07-2011, 08:41 AM
what you wish for. If we fire the current coaching staff (which I needs to happen after this year), but we have a franchise QB (weather u like it or not) and he is in the prime of his career. So before we start throwing out names out there remember we are not Arizona, Minesota Jacksonvile etc. we have a suberbowl quality team and most importantly a great QB and we cannot waste his years with unproven coordinators and garbage coaches.We need a proven guy who can get the job done. I like Cowher, Fisher, hate chucky but we deffinitely some good coordinators.</p>

The flip side is that we have already wasted some of Eli's most productive years with the current staff...

Aaaaannndddddddddd ... count it.