PDA

View Full Version : My keys to victory over the cowpies

Mercury
12-06-2011, 05:56 PM
1. Man up, Giants! You proved you can take on the best. Play like your season is on the line, because it is.
2. Coughlin, don't mess with an offensive line that finally put a game together. Go Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, KMac.
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush, but use it sparingly and only after Romo is hearing footsteps ringing in his ears from a few hard hits. Don't be afraid to bring it once in a while.
4. Gilbride, show me you still have it! Throw in a wrinkle they aren't expecting. But attack that secondary, where Dallas is weakest.
5. Give the Oline help with Ware, chip him or double him all game long. Chip him with Ballard and then toss the screen.

Gianthunter
12-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Or in short play like last week. Which sadly is a rarity with this group.

jhamburg
12-06-2011, 06:23 PM
One thing that concerns me is that Mac on is his last legs and I'm sure Dallas knows it. I belive we'll see Ware switching sides a lot.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
There's one method that's really a lot simpler and more straightforward: Have Eli throw deep. On every drive.

The Cowboys' secondary is very vulnerable to the deep bomb, and Eli has certainly done it time and times again. Alan Ball or Abram Elam back there? Eli will probably have two completions of at least 47 yards in this game, if not three or four.

miked1958
12-06-2011, 11:43 PM
1. Man up, Giants!* You proved you can take on the best.* Play like your season is on the line, because it is.
2. Coughlin, don't mess with an offensive line that finally put a game together.* Go Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, KMac.
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush, but use it sparingly and only after Romo is hearing footsteps ringing in his ears from a few hard hits.* Don't be afraid to bring it once in a while.
4. Gilbride, show me you still have it!* Throw in a wrinkle they aren't expecting.* But attack that secondary, wheDallas is weakest.
5. Give the Oline help with Ware, chip him or double him all game long.*** Chip him with* Ballard and then toss the screen.

The giants for all intents and purposes start their playoffs this weekend

burier
12-07-2011, 03:09 PM
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush,.......

NO!!!!

giantsforce
12-07-2011, 03:28 PM
1. Man up, Giants!* You proved you can take on the best.* Play like your season is on the line, because it is.
2. Coughlin, don't mess with an offensive line that finally put a game together.* Go Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, KMac.
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush, but use it sparingly and only after Romo is hearing footsteps ringing in his ears from a few hard hits.* Don't be afraid to bring it once in a while.
4. Gilbride, show me you still have it!* Throw in a wrinkle they aren't expecting.* But attack that secondary, where Dallas is weakest.
5. Give the Oline help with Ware, chip him or double him all game long.*** Chip him with* Ballard and then toss the screen.

These are YOUR keys to victory which may be way too far removed of what the Giants coaching staff considers key to victory:
1. Offense:
Find out what works and do the exact opposite.
If you on third and 7, throw for a 3 yard gain or call a shotgun draw.
Never design a screen play
Never use the no Huddle at the beginning of the game
Make sure that you do not score any TD's in the first half.

2. Defense:
Insist on rushing 3 even if it is 3rd and forever.
Make sure that your CB give a 15 yard cushion to the opposing receivers
DO NOT Blitz and if you do make sure you do not disguise it.
With the game on the line, make sure that you have a single coverage on a speedy receiver with a guy you just signed off the street.

3. ST:
Make sure that you never play the onsite kick.
Make sure that you muff the ball at least once
Make sure that you call fair catch with no one near you
Make sure that if you decide to return a kick, it does not go over 5 yards
Make sure that the other team has long punt returns at least twice

4. Coaching:
Make sure that you are still a bystander in the sidelines and let the coordinators **** up constantly.
Make sure that you call a 51 yard FG attempt knowing that your kicker cannot hit anything over 40.
Make sure that you look bewildered when all of the above happens.

I think that is enough for now. You guys fill in the rest.

bandwgn86
12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
1. Man up, Giants! You proved you can take on the best. Play like your season is on the line, because it is.
2. Coughlin, don't mess with an offensive line that finally put a game together. Go Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, KMac.
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush, but use it sparingly and only after Romo is hearing footsteps ringing in his ears from a few hard hits. Don't be afraid to bring it once in a while.
4. Gilbride, show me you still have it! Throw in a wrinkle they aren't expecting. But attack that secondary, where Dallas is weakest.
5. Give the Oline help with Ware, chip him or double him all game long. Chip him with Ballard and then toss the screen.

well if it comes down to them kicking the winning feild goal at least we know we wont have to burn a timeout to ice him..