PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell-Jacobs will be re-signed by Giants

giantsfan420
03-09-2012, 09:41 PM
What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer.

It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.

Hooligans
03-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Not a prayer....he is gone for good

JJC7301
03-10-2012, 12:02 AM
What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer.

It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.
I hope that you're right, but I think another team will sign him for more money.

hungrrrry
03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer. It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.not for much more than the vet minimum.

BigBlueFanNJ
03-10-2012, 12:07 AM
please don't sign with the Eagles!!!

MikeIsaGiant
03-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Sell, his time here is done

Blue daddy
03-10-2012, 11:23 AM
He has one or two good years left someone will buy it.