PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming GIant moves

Bones911
03-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Eli restructuring, and Jacobs being release and McKenzie told too look for another team.

What other roster moves do you anticipate the Giants making in the upcoming days/weeks.

A Canty restructer? Releasing Ware, Sintim, or Beckum

What do you guys think will happen?

RagTime Blue
03-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Restructures are about postponing cap-hits. I think Reese will swallow the bitter Canty pill for a year until Austin gets up to speed.

Why release Ware? He's cheap enough and just good enough at everything to not be a liability on the field.

hungrrrry
03-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Restructures are about postponing cap-hits. I think Reese will swallow the bitter Canty pill for a year until Austin gets up to speed.

Why release Ware? He's cheap enough and just good enough at everything to not be a liability on the field.
I actually think Ware has peaked...Scott will be utilized more this year in at least the 3rd down role but I believe we are going to bring in a compliment to Bradshaw...ideally Michael Bush or Peyton Hillis...I think we could get Hillis cheaper and honestly I like his tenacity more than Bush's

XxBigWhitxX
03-09-2012, 11:19 PM
*Rolle restructure
*Canty released
*Sintim Cut
*David Deihl cut

GIANTfaninFL
03-09-2012, 11:59 PM
*Rolle restructure
*Canty released
*Sintim Cut
*David Deihl cut

I wouldn't count on any of those

Roxersboxers
03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
1. Rolle already said he is unwilling to restructure again.
2. Canty is our best DT
3. Hes not that much money so i think they would keep him for depth.
4. I could see this happening, but its 50/50 IMO

jparmer
03-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Seems like the only time we use ware is on draw plays or play action draw plays and the guy can't block. I wouldn't be sad if we let him walk.