PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH***

Hail
03-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes

Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST!

ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS!

HAIIIIILLLLL!

XxBigWhitxX
03-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Maybe you should wait for him to throw a pass first....

Idkaname
03-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I'm so scared you got another Mike Vick!

LTMVP8686
03-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Ryan Leaf #2 pick, anyone? That Donovan McNabb deal was a doozy. What about that Jason Campbell draft? Who was it that ended Joe Theissman's career?

Step aside and learn to spell the b-word properly. The Eagles had the Dream Team and looked what they did. So, continue your 20+ years of insignificance while the G-Men continue to win more SB's, which is 1 more than the Deadskins, by the way.

HeGoesDeep
03-09-2012, 11:46 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hxbxqx.jpg

LTMVP8686
03-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Another Jamarcus Russell and another Tavaris Jackson

bELIeve_in_Giants
03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
By the title, I thought this was going to be about Sanchez getting an extension.

OsiStrahan#1combo
03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes

HAIIIIILLLLL!

lol.. such a joke. Ill take Eli with a big f***ing smile on my face all day over RG3. Without hesitation.

Bohemian
03-09-2012, 11:52 PM
I have great respect for the skins, but running your mouth before the kid is even drafted is not a wise thing to do. The skins always find a way to mess it up... where there is one step forward, they will eventually take two steps back... it is who they are.

Bohemian
03-09-2012, 11:54 PM
By the way... take a number... because Philly will always be our number 1 enemy... the skins are but a footnote.

ShakeNBake
I had the same reaction as the op, except because these idiots gave up 3 first rounders and a 2nd to move up 4 spots.

titwio
I'm laughing too...At what the Skins are giving up. 3 future 1st round picks, a 2nd and additional picks to move up 4 spots.

I love it.

Hail
03-10-2012, 12:01 AM
By the way... take a number... because Philly will always be our number 1 enemy... the skins are but a footnote.

I'm sorry, how many rings do the Eagles have? Did the Eagles sweep you, this year?

The Cowgirls havent won jack since the Clinton years, so dont give me that crap either.

We're your biggest rivals, live with it :)

miked1958
03-10-2012, 12:22 AM

HAIIIIILLLLL!Bring it on! Look forward to more battles for years to come with JPP chasing RG3 all over the field..

By the way I would gladly lose to you twice every season so u can come on here every year and gloat if it means we win a SB each season.

We will take the Rings and you can have the bragging rights. Lol

Cowboys Fan From Asia
03-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous.!

The Redskins are the Giants' most hated rival...??

Not the Eagles??

BlueBlooded1979
03-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Get your facts straight. Our most hated rival is Philly, then Dallas then the Foreskins.

This kid can watch tape of the NYG, PHI and DAL pass rush and I assure you he will loose more sleep than their coordinators will over him.

You guys play your SB in March and April we play ours in February.

Redeyejedi
03-10-2012, 12:45 AM

I'm sorry, how many rings do the Eagles have? Did the Eagles sweep you, this year?

The Cowgirls havent won jack since the Clinton years, so dont give me that crap either.

Not 1 Giant fan would agree with that.

Your at the Bottom of are pecking order.The Giants players didnt even show up to play the Skins this season

Anyway congrats id be excited to if my team hadnt had a franchise QB in 20 years

Cowboys Fan From Asia
03-10-2012, 01:37 AM

The Redskins haven't won anything since the Clinton years either, so why would the Redskins be a bigger rival to the Giants than Dallas? Just because Washington beat New York twice in 2011? Doubt it.

Drez
03-10-2012, 02:06 AM
The Cowgirls havent won jack since the Clinton years, so dont give me that crap either. We're your biggest rivals, live with it :)

The Redskins haven't won anything since the Clinton years either, so why would the Redskins be a bigger rival to the Giants than Dallas? Just because Washington beat New York twice in 2011? Doubt it.
</P>

And prior to this year we hadn't lost to Washington since 2007, lol. The sheer ****ing horror, haha.</P>

I can't even say as I hate the Skins. I just find them bothersome. But, then again, it's probably because they haven't been relevant in 20 years.</P>

Kingb50
03-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Somebody get this lil chipmunk off our page. Snyder just sold his house, and his soul for rg3. But you forgot one thing lil nugget..... Who tha F is he gonna throw to? He will be running for his life!! We EAT quarterbacks. So tell Mr. Rice and Gravy the 3rd he just got put on the menu.

alau53
03-10-2012, 02:30 AM
don't be surprised if the skins go for brandon jacobs as a backup for helu..they need protection for a young qb and brandon is a great blocking rb

Cowboys Fan From Asia
03-10-2012, 03:22 AM

Actually, I amend that..........the Redskins have not won a Super Bowl since the George Herbert Walker Bush administration!...........O___O

dave56dj
03-10-2012, 03:58 AM
This thread makes me laugh cause when I saw it I assumed it was laughing at the REDSKINS - the annual OFFSEASON champs for giving up far to much for the 2nd overall pick. Three first rounders and a second rounder? are you kidding - thats ricky williams type nonsense. Not to mention Im not at RG3 supporter - but even if he does turn out to be the Franchise guy (HE BETTER WITH ALL THOSE PICKS GONE) he wont be ready to go next year - cam newton's year was INSANE and not happening again - this might make them better but he - like every qb will have a great deal of growing pains.

by the way the giants didn't give up this much for the first overall pick when they got eli - so yes HAHHAHAHAHAHA - champions of the offseason once again - YOUR WASHINGTON REDSKINS - WE PREFER TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS.

bgblucru5656
03-10-2012, 07:54 AM
I had the same reaction as the op, except because these idiots gave up 3 first rounders and a 2nd to move up 4 spots.

LOL&lt; SMFH

GMENAGAIN
03-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! HAIIIIILLLLL!</P>

lol . . . our "most hated rival" . . . . most Giants fans don't even think about the Redskins at all. </P>

I will take a Redskins sweep and a SB Championship every year. Bring it on.</P>

I for one am very happy that a division foe just gambled the next 10 years (that's about how long it wil take for your team to recover from this move if it doesn't work out) on one player, because we all know how the majority of Snyder's gambles work out . . . . . . </P>

tonyt830
03-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our <FONT color=#0000ff>bishes</FONT> Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! HAIIIIILLLLL!what are bishes? </P>

</P>

You guys have other holes to fill, RGIII can't do it on his own? And for you to think that the Redskins are our most hated rival? More dangerous? Nope---teams like the Saints, 49ers, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Cowboys are more dangerous or are more hated!</P>

</P>

Don't be so vain---we haven't hated you guys in years. Your QB position has been pathetic for quite some time!</P>

Blue daddy
03-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket. You better hope he can play in the NFL.

bLuereverie
03-10-2012, 08:28 AM
This thread made me laugh too.

Amazing how some can find pleasure in knowing their team has as many wins against the Giants as NYG has Superbowl wins in 4 years.

I guess it's all about the small victories. We'll let you have them.

Die-Hard
03-10-2012, 08:29 AM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

Our most hated rival?

Are you an Eagles fan now? With this deal, the Skins have once again set themselves back 5 years if he doesn't live up to the hype. 3 1st rounders and a 2nd?? Insane, but typical of Snyder. Read between the lines when you calm down a bit and you'll see why it was such a horrible deal.

SweetZombieJesus
03-10-2012, 10:40 AM
So it finally sunk in that Peyton Manning wants nothing to do with your garbage organization?

Tell me, when's the last time a rookie stepped in and dominated the NFC East?

You've got a 2x Super Bowl MVP and two experienced veterans in the division, and you think you're kings of the NFC East? You are kings of NOTHING.

SweetZombieJesus
03-10-2012, 10:42 AM

Really? Most of us don't even hate you. Most of us forget you exist.

Redeyejedi
03-10-2012, 02:18 PM
don't be surprised if the skins go for brandon jacobs as a backup for helu..they need protection for a young qb and brandon is a great blocking rbSkins have 40 Million in cap room I could see Carl Nicks ending up there

gmen0820
03-10-2012, 02:41 PM
don't be surprised if the skins go for brandon jacobs as a backup for helu..they need protection for a young qb and brandon is a great blocking rbSkins have 40 Million in cap room I could see Carl Nicks ending up thereI can see VJax going there. RGIII needs a security blanket.

RedskinHater
03-10-2012, 06:58 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

As usual the Deadskins win the preseason. NOTHING NEW ...
Sounds the same as the Vikes trading for HerschelWalker.

G-Men Surg.
03-10-2012, 07:10 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!
ROFL !!!!!!!
A 1st in 13, 14 and and a 2nd this year ?!?!?!?
Vintage deadskins stupid move. Different GM same moves.
Old habits die hard. Have fun !

ghwriter1976
03-10-2012, 07:24 PM
This thread reminds me of a high school classmate who was reeling after the Redskins' '93 season and told me, "Just you wait! We're gonna be awesome next year! We got this new kid coming in - Heath Shuler - and he's gonna be awesome!"

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

RoanokeFan
03-10-2012, 07:37 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

You really gave us a scare in the playoffs...OH WAIT!

rainierjef
03-10-2012, 07:46 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

You really gave us a scare in the playoffs...OH WAIT!

ROFL this was surprisingly good... BURN!!!!

i see the redskins becoming this years dream team smfh, with your 40 mil cap gonna buy up Free agency huh???

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-10-2012, 11:57 PM
As much of an idiot as you are, I am reminded of how the Giants gave an arm and a leg for Eli and how well that has turned out.

I honestly think the Redskins are going to have a lot of trouble building a young core around RG3 unless they make some good moves in free agency and pick up some late round gems.

The Redskins were bound to beat the Giants sooner or later, it's been a very long time since the G-men lost to them.

Bing Crosby
03-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Man... cocaine is a hell of a drug.

LTMVP8686
03-11-2012, 08:29 AM
How many of those Heisman winners, including QB's, in the last 30 years, went on to have great careers in the NFL???

Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Carson Palmer, Chris Weinke, Eric Crouch, Doug Flutie, Ty Detmer, Danny Wuerffel, lol.

Mod_C
03-11-2012, 06:21 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

I deleted your post regarding racism. We don't tolerate that here and if you do it again I'll punch your ticket back to Redskin Land.

Delicreep
03-11-2012, 06:26 PM

The Redskins haven't won anything since the Clinton years either, so why would the Redskins be a bigger rival to the Giants than Dallas?*** Just because Washington beat New York twice in 2011? Doubt it.

Let me help you two out with this.

Giants most hated rivals:
1) Filthadelphia
1b) Dallas
2) That other team in the NFC East that wins the off season SB often.

giantyankee1976
03-11-2012, 09:28 PM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

eat a ****

and don't flatter yourself Nancy

there's the Eagimps, the Cow-****s, the Whiners, then maybe your Foreskins.

Irrelevant team, nobody fans and I bet you were a "big time" Ravens fan up until this year.

Hail
03-12-2012, 06:37 AM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

eat a ****

Irrelevant team, nobody fans and I bet you were a "big time" Ravens fan up until this year.

Nope

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 07:17 AM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

eat a ****

yup

OX1
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Did the Eagles sweep you, this year?

<font color="#ff0000">No, but they did have a better season than us, winning "ONE MORE GAME!!!"</font>

We appreciate the sweep. Injected some attitude and helped us win the
NY superbowl against the yets. Even though our season was complete after that,
by your's and the E-girl's standards, we decided to go on a 6 game winning
streak, just for $^&amp;#$s and giggles.

Hail
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
This topic will be bumped after we sweep you. Hahahahahahaha

Btw, didnt you guys boo the national anthem in the NFCG? Stay classy.

Hail to the Redskins

jhamburg
03-12-2012, 03:39 PM

Hail to the Redskins

Since we didn't host the NFCC, I don't think that's possible.

But go ahead and sweep us, if that means that this year turns out exactly like last year :-)

jhamburg
03-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh and by the way I hope you guys didn't have any plans for that $36 mil, LOL

rxc999
03-12-2012, 03:53 PM
i will swap 2 games for the rings every year. Oh btw..our rivals are the birds!!! y'all the side kick...

calzonesays
03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Ouch, looks like you lost $36million in cap space.

JaMarcus Russell 2.0 throwing to Jabar Gaffney and Santana Moss. #winning.

LTMVP8686
03-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Now what will you do after losing $36 million in cap space? You know what they say about karma.

ronmexico
03-12-2012, 08:04 PM
JaMarcus Russell 2.0 throwing to Jabar Gaffney and Santana Moss. #winning.

RG3 is most certainly not JaMarcus Russell 2.0... He doesn't strike me as the type of kid who would be caught sippin' on "purple drank".... and this isn't twitter. #justsayin

giantsforce
03-14-2012, 01:52 AM

We're your biggest rivals, live with it :)Biggest rivals and somehow you still manage to end up at the bottom of the NFC East every year! Now, I am OK losing twice to the Skins and winning a SB.

buffyblue
03-14-2012, 03:16 AM

HAIIIIILLLLL!

The ones that should be laughing are the Rams because they got by far the better end of that deal.

LTMVP8686
03-14-2012, 06:40 AM
RG3 will have 2 great receivers to throw to in Morgan and Garcon. LOL!!!!!

TuckYou
03-14-2012, 08:06 AM
By the title, I thought this was going to be about Sanchez getting an extension.</P>

I thought it was going to be about what the Redskins gave up in the trade. </P>

NYfanatic
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
congrats skins fans for signing 3 #2 wrs. Now you guys used to be the annoying "Fly" on our back but now your a "horsefly" a bit more annoying but The NY Giants are a Tank (Superbowl Champs) and will squash all teams en route to a 5th superbowl title.

East Coast Bias
04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Sorry but the New England Patriots have become more of a rival than the insignificant impotent Redskins.
Years of mediocrity has rendered your team as nothing more than a mere nuisance on our schedule twice a year.

allentown PA
04-14-2012, 05:29 PM

Hail to the Redskins

Since we didn't host the NFCC, I don't think that's possible.

But go ahead and sweep us, if that means that this year turns out exactly like last year :-)

I don't think he knows a lot about the game of football...just one of those ignorant fans that talks ****...reminds me of most eagle fans actually...get your facts straight jitbag.