PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Selection Sunday

tonyt830
03-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Well ladies and gents, in approximately 8 hours, the selection show will be under way for men's college basketball.</P>

</P>

I like this time of year. For the next few weeks, fans will be watching as their favorite teams, some more glued to their brackets and how well, or not, they are fairing in their office pools. I like it because it fills in some time for us football fans waiting on free agency and the upcoming draft in April.</P>

</P>

Will we have another #11 seed push for the final four this year, like VCU did last year? Who will be the four #1 seeds---Kentucky and Syracuse should be locks. But with Kansas and Duke bowing out of their respective tournaments, you can argue that North Carolina, Missouri, and the winner or the Michigan St/Ohio St Big 10 championship today, all will have viable arguments to be the other two #1 seeds. Who's bubble gets bursted today? With teams like Colorado winning the Pac 12, or the potential of a St Bonaventure winning the Atlantic 10 today take away 2 of those bubble teams spots?</P>

</P>

And of course, will there be a #16 seed that beats a #1 seed this year? Probably not but its worth a shout out---LOL!!</P>

</P>

Maybe after the brackets are set, some of us message board posters can enter into some kind of friendly pool? I think someone had set 1 up last year, whether it was on here or some other sports site?</P>