4th - R. Turbin - RB - Utah State
5th - M. McNutt - WR - Iowa
6th - R. Blanton - CB - ND
7th - M. Burris - LB - SDSU

Opinions?

Kruunch
03-12-2012, 03:45 PM
1) I think this is where we're going. [b]

2) I'm not a huge fan of Chandler Jones but many others are. Solid pick here at worst so ... [b]

3) I like this guy a lot if we don't go TE in the first. [b]

4) Another guy I like a lot and with the loss of Jacobs I like where you're picking him [b]

5) Yet ANOTHER guy I love ... not a home run hitter but definitely a great move-the-chains guy inside and I think he'd make a very dependable #3 [b]

6) Raw project ... coachable but I don't like the lack of awareness that I read about.

7) Nice project LBer of the variety we've thrown at the position lately. I don't think we need another one this year and I'd rather see this pick having to do something with the defensive secondary, Oline (for depth) or Dline (for depth).

Overall I like it. [b]

Iowa Giant
03-13-2012, 12:07 PM
I love that so many Giant fans are high on McNutt. It would be great if the Giants picked him up and continued the streak of Hawkeyes getting Super Bowl rings as rookies:)

Raptor22
03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm not crazy about the top 2 picks.

Mike Adams is on my "DO NOT WANT" list (along with Burfict and Zebrie Sanders). His tape didn't impress me at all, and for a supposed athletic freak, his workout was mediocre.

Personally I'd rather have Tyrone Crawford (DE-Boise St.) in the second than Chander Jones. T.Crawford is raw, but he's fast, quick, strong, LONG, and has a non-stop motor. Perfect complement after some seasoning (and what better place?) to JPP.

I love the pickup of Ladarius Green and Turbin though.

With Green and the guys we already have, I could take or leave another receiver though. Depends who is still on the board.

GiantPride27
03-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Update:

Trade Osi for 2nd round pick

Pick up TE J. Dressen or TE M. Bennett

Draft

1 M. Adams OL - OSU
2a S. Gilmore CB South Carolina
2b C. Jones DL Syracuse
3 L. Green TE Louisiana - Lafayette
4 R. Turbin RB Utah State
5a N. Potter OL Boise State