You're BANNED! [;)]

lmao

Test ban

jomo
12-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing 1, 2, 3. [:D]

RoanokeFan
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]

Harooni
12-06-2011, 08:51 PM
How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now? First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts! WTF? Is there no end to this trend? [:@]

holy cow, how do you have more posts then me? man i have been slipping.

RoanokeFan
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM

I made a pact with the devil [;)]

OR

I have no life

OR

Blame your not too long ago sabbatical

Harooni
12-06-2011, 08:57 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

yeah i did retire for a bit.

i think 50k ill retire for good , come back on the new boards. looking foward to it

jomo
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM

You are yesterday's news Harooni! [;)]

RoanokeFan
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

i think 50k ill retire for good , come back on the new boards. looking foward to it

You can't come back incognito, though. There has to be a Harooni. Although MetroGuy has a nice ring [:)]

RoanokeFan
12-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Can we get two pages out of a test post? LMAO

Harooni
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

You can't come back incognito, though. There has to be a Harooni. Although MetroGuy has a nice ring [:)]

maybe ill be a lurker

jomo
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Can we get two pages out of a test post? LMAO
We can get 2 pages out of a tuna sandwich, why not a test post?

RoanokeFan
12-06-2011, 09:07 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

maybe ill be a lurker

OH NO, and deprive the rest of us of your wisdom and comraderie?

jomo
12-06-2011, 09:13 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

maybe ill be a lurker

OH NO, and deprive the rest of us of your wisdom and comraderie?
I am with you on the comraderie part RF, wisdon.............can I get back to you on that? lol

Harooni
12-06-2011, 09:28 PM

I'm Passe'. MMB has more posts as well . Its fine I only wish we could keep our sign on dates when we all transfer .

Drez
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM

OR

I have no life

OR

</P>

We already have a MetroGuy... Can'tBlameShockeyNow, aka the Metro Cowboy, lol.</P>

FishinTheSalt
12-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Test Post

This post actually makes a lot more sense tan a lot of recent threads. Clear and consise.

miked1958
12-06-2011, 10:38 PM
How ****ing many of these are we going to have to suffer with now?* First Eli sucks, then Coughlin sucks, NOW, test posts!* WTF?** Is there no end to this trend?* [:@]

holy cow, how do you have more posts then me?* man i have been slipping.

Man at still a 100+ posts to reach just 3000 I don't feel I even belong in the company of you guys

RoanokeFan
12-07-2011, 07:26 AM

I'm Passe'. MMB has more posts as well . Its fine I only wish we could keep our sign on dates when we all transfer .

I thought we were keeping the dates but not the post counts????

RoanokeFan
12-07-2011, 07:29 AM

Man at still a 100+ posts to reach just 3000 I don't feel I even belong in the company of you guys

A simple bow as you encounter us would be a nice gesture befitting our "we have no life" status[;)] I personally link it to my passion for the GIANTS!!

RoanokeFan
12-07-2011, 07:31 AM

OR

I have no life

OR

</p>

We already have a MetroGuy... Can'tBlameShockeyNow, aka the Metro Cowboy, lol.</p>

Would you be willing to let fellow posters select a new username for you? Nothing obviously profane would be allowed lol We could have a contest.

miked1958
12-07-2011, 09:35 AM

A simple bow as you encounter us would be a nice gesture befitting our "we have no life" status[;)] I personally link it to my passion for the GIANTS!!
</P>

Well i am 53 and been watching the giants starting with my dad putting me in a high chair during games on sundays i am told. I can actually remember games starting from when i was around 6 or 7 years old. So pretty much a long long time. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s 2000s and now 2010s. 4 decades and starting a 5th. So been there done that as far as being a GIANTS Fan!!!. I really didnt know about the site till the -07 playoff run. Have to work alot of hours as i own my own bz.. so sometimes wk 12-14 hour days. not alot of time to post. BUT i hope someday i can be mentioned in the same sentence as u guys... BOW....lol</P>

RoanokeFan
12-07-2011, 10:37 AM

</p>

Well i am 53 and been watching the giants starting with my dad putting me in a high chair during games on sundays i am told. I can actually remember games starting from when i was around 6 or 7 years old. So pretty much a long long time. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s 2000s and now 2010s. 4 decades and starting a 5th. So been there done that as far as being a GIANTS Fan!!!. I really didnt know about the site till the -07 playoff run. Have to work alot of hours as i own my own bz.. so sometimes wk 12-14 hour days. not alot of time to post. BUT i hope someday i can be mentioned in the same sentence as u guys... BOW....lol</p>

We will have to create a "getting there" group [;)]

miked1958
12-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Well i think 3k posts is a good round number for a guy that doesnt have time to get in here day in and day out and post. Now, when i ever retire.... watch out.. lol

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Man, if there were stats for lurking, I'd have all of you beat.

I pretty much live on this board. This is my one stop shop for all Giants news(Thanks Roa) and comedy.

I used to come here for the views too, but, well, that got dissolved(thanks anonymous prude!).

Oh and to keep this TAGF relevant, The Giants play football.

MikeIsaGiant
12-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Where is BParcells? Did he get banned? I hope so

bleeding blue
12-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Test Post

Well said.

jomo
12-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Test Post
Well said.lol gotta love a man or woman who delivers a message short and sweet!