PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to move on from?

Marvelousmik
03-12-2012, 05:58 PM
This list is in order from least favorite to favorite.

1. dj ware
2. Bekum
3. carr
4. Diehl
5. Kmac
6. sintim

I'd really like ross to stay

jhamburg
03-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Not sure what Carr did wrong last year lol

GMenNY21
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Kareem McKenzie

Marvelousmik
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Carr looked terrible during preseason, and i felt that <span>Perrilloux, Ryan</span> (http://www.giants.com/team/roster/Ryan-Perrilloux/67eddfb8-af95-4d6c-aec8-f93f804f8f08) didnt get a chance to show what he could do.

jparmer
03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
This list is in order from least favorite to favorite.

1. dj ware
2. Bekum
3. carr
4. Diehl
5. Kmac
6. sintim

I'd really like ross to stay

I agree with

1. Ware
2. Beckum
3. Kmac

For sure. Ware just doesn't do it for me, I want to see scott and wouldn't mind seeing brown a little. Beckum just hadn't done anything in my opinion. Kareem is just getting old. I don't mind carr because we have the ironman of the nfl and it doesn't matter who is number 2. Personally I wouldn't have resigned Hixon either, injuries and drops.

myles2424
03-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Sintim,beckum,barden,ware forsure....

PRFan
03-13-2012, 06:39 AM
I don't mind loosing that entire list lol. I think this is Barden's last shot, Carr I like but I wouldn't mind someone younger.

Firenugget
03-13-2012, 07:01 AM

Carr looked terrible during preseason, and i felt that <span>Perrilloux, Ryan</span> (http://www.giants.com/team/roster/Ryan-Perrilloux/67eddfb8-af95-4d6c-aec8-f93f804f8f08) didnt get a chance to show what he could do.

Yeah well Carr can do something he can't. Run our offense. I'd keep Carr easily.

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 07:07 AM
Carr is better than some teams' starters. I'd let him stay as long as he wanted.

What's Jared Lorenzen up to these days, I wonder?

NY_Eli
03-13-2012, 07:12 AM

Eli looked terrible in the preseason too. It's the preseason.

jakegibbs
03-13-2012, 08:42 AM

I saw enough out of Ryan @ LSU. I'm afraid he's not NFL QB material. He probably helps out simulating the opposing offense in practice when they play scramblers like Rogers, Vick, Teebow & such.

Carr is much more seasoned back up. Heck he's a seasoned starter for that matter.

simms56
03-13-2012, 01:47 PM
1) Sintim - Has never shown anything, doesn't fit the scheme, too many injuries.

2) KMac - Played his heart out but has been done for some time.

3) DJ Ware - I have never seen what the hype was about. A really poor man's Ward.
4) Diehl - see KMac
5) Goff - He was playing a little better pre-injury but I think the FO can do better. He would be ok as depth.

Why would anyone want to get rid of Carr? He is a vet, solid in the locker room, knows the offense, and can win a couple games in the unlikely event Eli goes down. I wouldn't mind finding some later round QB to bring in as a #3 or practice squad.

Harooni
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM
carr is an FA and so is big mac.

id like to see us shed canty rolle osi and diehl also.

we need tackles but we fail to draft them in early rounds for some reason.

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 03:02 PM
KMAC over sintim, just because sintim is a cheap depth guy.

KMAC was just god awful

Bohemian
03-13-2012, 03:16 PM
I agree with:

2. Bekum
5. Kmac
6. sintim

I would definitely ONLY like Ross back for the right price, and as a fourth corner, behind T2. Ross is definitely not a quality corner, and does not appear to have any upside at this point.

Diehl is the only lineman, besides Snee, that can hold his own... plus he can play both T and G positions. Plus, we need as many good OL players as we can get... because we all know that we got away with having a very weak line last season.

Ware has really showed up as a third down back, and has earned himself another year with the team in my eyes. Even if he is let got after next year, he can say that he earned his shot.

Carr is a backup who should be a starter somewhere else, but if he wants to stay for back up kind of money, I am more than okay with that. Carr is not a great QB, but he is a reliable QB.