PDA

View Full Version : Earth, Wind, and Fire 2.0

Spizi
03-13-2012, 03:00 AM
Starring Mike Tolbert as Earth, LaMichael James as Wind, and Ahmad Bradshaw as Fire coming Fall 2012.

Thoughts? Tolbert could be used as a goalline and 3rd down back, james as the 3d down darren sproles type player, and ahmad as the starter.

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 03:04 AM
I'd rather see Scott as Wind. Also Tolbert has more to offer than just 3rd down and goal line.

GmenFan1980
03-13-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't mind that D.J. ware is out.

but even though i was hard on him, I still think da'rel scott should get his own shot to be 2nd or 3rd string.

That being said I have no problems at all if these guys were all lining up for us next season http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-2.gif

Spizi
03-13-2012, 03:06 AM
I'd rather see Scott as Wind. Also Tolbert has more to offer than just 3rd down and goal line.

I know Tolbert is obviously an all around good back too but bradshaw would be the main guy cause of the money

jhamburg
03-13-2012, 03:39 AM
Starring Mike Tolbert as Earth, LaMichael James as Wind, and Ahmad Bradshaw as Fire coming Fall 2012.

Thoughts? Tolbert could be used as a goalline and 3rd down back, james as the 3d down darren sproles type player, and ahmad as the starter.

I don't think we need James, I'd be thrilled with signing Tolbert and let Scott, Brown, and Ware fight it out for the remaining spots (hopefully with Ware losing)