PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FREE AGENCY DAY!

MattMeyerBud
03-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I doubt we are going to do much with big names. MAYBE throw our hat into the mix with Tolbert, but I can't see us doing anything. He had a great interview on Sirius NFL yesterday. Seems like a guy that has his head on straight. Said he would love to come here (among many teams) but said he wouldn't go to the Jets lol...

Bad Randy to the 9ers

Mario Williams to the Bears maybe?

Peyton to the Cards maybe?

The power is officially in the NFC

ryan12
03-13-2012, 10:06 AM
I doubt we are going to do much with big names. MAYBE throw our hat into the mix with Tolbert, but I can't see us doing anything.* He had a great interview on Sirius NFL yesterday.* Seems like a guy that has his head on straight. Said he would love to come here (among many teams) but said he wouldn't go to the Jets lol...

Bad Randy to the 9ers

same to you sir.. we have some more restructures to do. would love tolbert.

heavyhitter
03-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Bears fans will be loving the duo at DE w/ Williams and Peppers.

MattMeyerBud
03-13-2012, 10:22 AM

it is pretty sick

hungrrrry
03-13-2012, 10:31 AM
[Y]Anxious to see the changes....the good, bad and the ugly!!!

heavyhitter
03-13-2012, 10:38 AM
<font size="2">After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??</font>

GMENAGAIN
03-13-2012, 10:40 AM
</P>

Yikes . . . . </P>

hungrrrry
03-13-2012, 10:46 AM
<FONT size=2>After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??</FONT>
Ross will be an improvement in the Cowboys secondary but I am certain our coaches will know how to exploit him...I believe Cruz would shake him out of his shoes, honestly.</P>

Besides...the Cowboys lost all their cap space and then some.</P>

titwio
03-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Signing T2 is a pretty damn great way to start the day.

MattMeyerBud
03-13-2012, 10:51 AM
<font size="2">After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??</font>
Ross will be an improvement in the Cowboys secondary but I am certain our coaches will know how to exploit him...I believe Cruz would shake him out of his shoes, honestly.</p>

Besides...the Cowboys lost all their cap space and then some.</p>

ehh

10 mil that can be spread out over 2 years

Hurts, but they will survive. They are def going to make a move for a corner...

HeGoesDeep
03-13-2012, 10:52 AM
here we go fellas. hopefully we make some decent moves!

heavyhitter
03-13-2012, 10:53 AM
</p>

Yikes . . . . </p><font size="2">Yea, I was thinking the same thing. You kinda pick your poison between those two. </font>

TuckYou
03-13-2012, 10:55 AM
<FONT size=2>After hearing the Terrell Thomas news, what happens w/ Aaron Ross? Ross to the Cowboys??</FONT>
Ross will be an improvement in the Cowboys secondary but I am certain our coaches will know how to exploit him...I believe Cruz would shake him out of his shoes, honestly.</P>

Besides...the Cowboys lost all their cap space and then some.</P>

</P>

Nah, the Boys and Skins are going to go through FA business as usual and appeal. The $$ can be spread any way they want over the next 2 seasons. So they wont let it effect them tis FA. They will try to get out of it over the next year and see what happens next season. </P>

TuckYou
03-13-2012, 10:57 AM
</P>

Yikes . . . . </P>

<FONT size=2>Yea, I was thinking the same thing. You kinda pick your poison between those two. </FONT>
</P>

Copycat league, wouldnt surprise me they would go that route. Sounds like our DEs have some competition now. JPP - Tuck - Osi or Peppers - Williams?</P>

heavyhitter
03-13-2012, 11:02 AM
</p>

Yikes . . . . </p>

<font size="2">Yea, I was thinking the same thing. You kinda pick your poison between those two. </font>
</p>

Copycat league, wouldnt surprise me they would go that route. Sounds like our DEs have some competition now. JPP - Tuck - Osi or Peppers - Williams?</p><font size="2">JPP/Tuck/Osi trio &gt; Peppers/Williams duo</font>

heavyhitter
03-13-2012, 11:03 AM
I doubt we are going to do much with big names. MAYBE throw our hat into the mix with Tolbert, but I can't see us doing anything. He had a great interview on Sirius NFL yesterday. Seems like a guy that has his head on straight. Said he would love to come here (among many teams) but said he wouldn't go to the Jets lol...

Bad Randy to the 9ers

<font size="2">Vincent Jackson to the Skins? </font>