PDA

View Full Version : C-Web------------------------T2------------------------Prince

NYG4lifeNYK
03-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [:D][<:o)]

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese & co.

This is GREAT news... I love T2 and he'll be even better in the slot. He got burned a lot on the outside and teams picked on him thanks to Webster lol.

This is fantastic news.

Bohemian
03-13-2012, 03:19 PM
I certainly like our DBs, both corners and safeties.

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
I hope we see a much better secondary now that T2 is back and Prince has more practice

GMenNY21
03-13-2012, 03:33 PM
I like our secondary too... They just need to stay healthy... The talent is there

RoanokeFan
03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
I hope we see a much better secondary now that T2 is back and Prince has more practice

This off-season/pre-season will do wonders for this team.

bLuereverie
03-13-2012, 03:39 PM
3 first rounders, 2 second rounders
in the Nickel secondary.

I still retain aspirations of a dominant secondary.

nygsb42champs
03-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I am glad he is back also.

OsiStrahan#1combo
03-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [:D][<:o)]

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese & co.

This is GREAT news... I love T2 and he'll be even better in the slot. He got burned a lot on the outside and teams picked on him thanks to Webster lol.

This is fantastic news.

i like it a lot as well. now lets put rolle back to where hes supposed to be.

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 03:42 PM

This off-season/pre-season will do wonders for this team.

One guy I want to look out for is Scott, I hope he shows and proves himself. We need RB options!

Bohemian
03-13-2012, 03:45 PM
As far as our secondary being 'dominant', that will only be possible if we can fix the underneath coverages via our LB play. I am optimistic about our OLBs, but worry about the inside. With our pass rush, and safety play, our corners will definitely be a force.

jjj45
03-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Hopefully Prince does something next season.

Sad first year for the kid.

Itlan
03-13-2012, 03:52 PM

He didn't let up a single catch in the playoffs when Rodgers was even staring him down hoping Nelson would break free.

Prince will be fine, trust me.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-13-2012, 04:00 PM

<font size="6">YES!!!</font>

This is what we've been missing... which is why some people think Rolle is overrated... he's playing out of position. We haven't seen the Rolle in AZ yet... we haven't had that luxury yet.

DownWitJPP
03-13-2012, 04:18 PM

<font size="6">YES!!!</font>

This is what we've been missing... which is why some people think Rolle is overrated... he's playing out of position. We haven't seen the Rolle in AZ yet... we haven't had that luxury yet.
Exactly! I have been saying this all season long when people were crying about Rolle being overrated. I think the guy did a pretty damn good job playing out of position. He also provided a spark of energy and leadership.

Imagine Rolle, Phillips and Chad Jones/ or T Sash in our 3 safety set...thats gonna be badass!!

egyptian420
03-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Imposing their will on WR's for yearssss to come.... LOVE IT! [:D][&lt;:o)]

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese &amp; co.

This is fantastic news.

+1....Webster, Prince, T2, Rolle playing his natural position, KP......that's one serious secondary

Add a nasty D-line with Tuck, JPP, and Osi (maybe) and you got a mean a## defense

Itlan
03-13-2012, 04:25 PM
The main thing for me is finally KP can be used as something other than a post-safety.

GameTime
03-13-2012, 04:46 PM

Obviously the Giants doctors are VERY confident in T2's health and going forward and so is Reese &amp; co.

This is fantastic news.
</P>

I like your enthusiasm but what is it based on other Webster being solid. </P>

TT's knee can be medically cleared but thats 2 ACL tears. That knee is like glass. ACL tears dont heal better then they were when healthy. Prince....one season of getting used to the system. Still dont know what he will pan out as. Long way to go for your statments to hold water. I hope they do......</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
03-13-2012, 05:05 PM

This is fantastic news.
</p>

I like your enthusiasm but what is it based on other Webster being solid. </p>

TT's knee can be medically cleared but thats 2 ACL tears. That knee is like glass. ACL tears dont heal better then they were when healthy. Prince....one season of getting used to the system. Still dont know what he will pan out as. Long way to go for your statments to hold water. I hope they do......</p>

Webster being solid?

Webster is a top 5 CB he just doesn't get the accolades or recognition others get

GameTime
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM

This is fantastic news.
</P>

I like your enthusiasm but what is it based on other Webster being solid. </P>

TT's knee can be medically cleared but thats 2 ACL tears. That knee is like glass. ACL tears dont heal better then they were when healthy. Prince....one season of getting used to the system. Still dont know what he will pan out as. Long way to go for your statments to hold water. I hope they do......</P>

Webster being solid?

Webster is a top 5 CB he just doesn't get the accolades or recognition others get
</P>

Not a dis on Webster just the word I chose to use....</P>

</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
03-13-2012, 05:35 PM

This is fantastic news.
</p>

I like your enthusiasm but what is it based on other Webster being solid. </p>

TT's knee can be medically cleared but thats 2 ACL tears. That knee is like glass. ACL tears dont heal better then they were when healthy. Prince....one season of getting used to the system. Still dont know what he will pan out as. Long way to go for your statments to hold water. I hope they do......</p>

Webster being solid?

</p>

Not a dis on Webster just the word I chose to use....</p>

</p>

Oh ok.. all is forgiven [;)]

LT_was_good
03-13-2012, 05:36 PM
I do like the idea of 3rd and long: Prince and Webster on the outside, TT in the slot, Rolle back in position alongside Phillips, JWill and Boley, then some fierce combination along the DL.

jjj45
03-13-2012, 05:49 PM

He didn't let up a single catch in the playoffs when Rodgers was even staring him down hoping Nelson would break free.

Prince will be fine, trust me.Don't take it as a bash. Next season he'll hopefully have a full year and he can be the player we know he can be.

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Tryon and Coe in there for depth as well. Nice