PDA

View Full Version : Bears get Brandon Marshall

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Jay Glazer ? @JayGlazer Close
Major scoopage! The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms of a trade w Miami for pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall in exchange for 2 third-rounders.

Biggest BULL**** trade ever

GMenNY21
03-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Why did Miami do this, if they're trying to get Peyton????

GmenFan1980
03-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Cutler is happy for sure, he got his man from Denver back.

GMENAGAIN
03-13-2012, 04:02 PM
The guy is a total nut-job, but has beastly skills.

MikeIsaGiant
03-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Why did Miami do this, if they're trying to get Peyton????

LOL.

Albert Breer ? @AlbertBreer
Uh... RT @eduardo1garcia: @AlbertBreer @JayGlazer THAT MEANS WE'RE GETTING MANNING!!! REPEAT, MARSHALL TRADE MEANS FINS ARE GETTING MANNING!

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Cutler will be happy. Nice move for the Bears. Not sure what the Dolphins are thinking though. Perhaps they're making room to bring in someone else?

NYGRealityCheck
03-13-2012, 07:54 PM
lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..

GMENAGAIN
03-13-2012, 08:10 PM
lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..</P>

How were they doing last year before Cutler got hurt?</P>

The year before they were in the NFC Championship Game.</P>

You have no idea what you are talking about.</P>

NYGRealityCheck
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..</P>

You haveno idea what you are talking about.</P>

and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.

GMENAGAIN
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM

and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.</P>

Oh, I see now.</P>

You're right . . . the Jets and the Bears are exactly the same . . . . </P>

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 08:37 PM
lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..
That's a good comparison, I'd never noticed that before. I trust Cutler far more than I do the Sanchize though.
I became a fan of Cutler's during his rookie year after he threw a 2pt conversion to beat the Chargers with no time remaining. I just can't imagine Sanchez doing something like that.

NYGRealityCheck
03-13-2012, 08:45 PM

and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.</P>

Oh, I see now.</P>

Similar...Cutler and the Bears had some issues in 2011 as well, probably not as bad as Sanchez vs. his own WRs...

"Under Cutler in 2011, the Bears went 7-3, and were on the verge of a playoff berth. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz was commonly criticized for aggressive play-calling in 2011, and the calls for a pass-happy offense led to Cutler getting repeatedly sacked. The issue caused Cutler to say to Martz, "Tell him I said (bleep!) him!" in a game against the Minnesota Vikings.[75] On November 20, 2011 during a game against the San Diego Chargers Cutler broke the thumb on his throwing hand.[76] Under Caleb Hanie, the Bears lost 5 straight and had to resort to Josh McCown for the season finale." - Wiki

GmenFan1980
03-14-2012, 01:46 AM

Oh, I see now.</P>

Similar...Cutler and the Bears had some issues in 2011 as well, probably not as bad as Sanchez vs. his own WRs...

"Under Cutler in 2011, the Bears went 7-3, and were on the verge of a playoff berth. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz was commonly criticized for aggressive play-calling in 2011, and the calls for a pass-happy offense led to Cutler getting repeatedly sacked. The issue caused Cutler to say to Martz, "Tell him I said (bleep!) him!" in a game against the Minnesota Vikings.[75] On November 20, 2011 during a game against the San Diego Chargers Cutler broke the thumb on his throwing hand.[76] Under Caleb Hanie, the Bears lost 5 straight and had to resort to Josh McCown for the season finale." - Wiki

Josh McCrown played two games and I believe went 1-1. Hanie lost 4 straight. Wiki is dumb

unlike the jets the Bears have actually won their division and have a good QB. Besides that though, you could make an argument that the teams are very similar to each other.

-good run game
-good defense
-bad receivers
-stupid coaches
-good special teams

ect...