PDA

View Full Version : Josh Morgan also a Redskin

dayeh33
03-13-2012, 06:08 PM
@NotoriousOHM- RGIII will have some speed RT <s>@</s>AdamSchefter (https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter): Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Wow

TheEnigma
03-13-2012, 06:09 PM
I thought the 49ers wanted to keep this kid? And how the heck are they pulling this off with that penalty?

Axels15
03-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of room

GMenNY21
03-13-2012, 06:15 PM
You're gonna need more than that Washington!!

TheEnigma
03-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of roomAh, right...

NYSPORTS
03-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB.

hungrrrry
03-13-2012, 06:28 PM
@NotoriousOHM- RGIII will have some speed RT <S>@</S>AdamSchefter (https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter): Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Wow
Really? "Wow"?...WR's from the 49er's got 3 total yards in the NFC championship game against us...there isn't a reason to worry even with bothMorgan and Garcon...the "Wow" from me would be the skins way overpaying...just curious how much they overpay. Skins will be no better this year.

rainierjef
03-13-2012, 06:34 PM
if the skins would of gotten marshall then i would be like WOW. but these two don't scare me at all they still need a O-Line.... " well look whos calling the kettle black!"

[:$]

TheEnigma
03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
He's apparently a decent WR but has been plagued by injuries. The Skins probably got a bargain deal here.

BlueBlooded1979
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of roomAh, right...

Dallas and Washington are operating as if there is no penalty on them. Rumor has it that they are hiring antitrust lawyers to fight this decision.

They have a decent case and even a huckster attorney could tie this thing up for a few months forcing the NFL to push it back.

nycsportzfan
03-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB. Ya, but they got some young talent, that now has a year under the the belt as well... Leonard Hankerson comes to mind.... Also Niles Paul, and they still got Santana Moss.. Thats a nice mix if u ask me.. Garcon/ Santana/ Hankerson/ Paul/ A.Armstrong/Gaffney.. Now i don't know if Gaffney and Armstrong are coming back, but either way, they got good depth now, thats for sure..

Flip Empty
03-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB.
Neither are mediocre. Morgan has a lot of potential and Garçon managed to have success with Curtis Painter.
Morgan's perfect. He's young and a nice compliment to RGIII's skill set.
Couple them with their other WRs and TEs and you have a nice base to build from.
Roy Helu looks like a stud as well.

This is probably a five year plan. They're going to develop a team, not plug in pieces and expect to win immediately.