PDA

View Full Version : Manningham

cornerback30
03-13-2012, 10:07 PM
With all this money being thrown around I haven't heard anything about him.Maybe he should have stayed here were he's wanted and welcomed by the fan base.He goes out and sign a big deal some place else,and under performs he's a goner right away.Maybe I'm just being selfish about it being we had a dynamic trio in place here,but if this guy from the 49ers can get paid,why haven't teams looked to manningham yet.I hope Drew is handling his affairs correctly,I just heard that Redskins are closing in on Royal as well,what the hell happen to Moss over there,for them to stockpile these WRs.Manningham may not get the deal he hoped for out there on the open market,if that;s the case I've always been told you're always welcomed back home.Come back to Big Blue and make'em all pay.

NYGRealityCheck
03-13-2012, 10:14 PM
There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep the Nicks-Manningham-Cruz combo. That's absolutely not selfish at all.

Free agency just started. Give it some time. Some of the big-name WRs have been signed/re-signed already (Stevie Johnson, M. Colston, etc..)

Hopefully Manningham will soon learn his worth in the free agency market.

krygny
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Free agency is 5 hours old and you haven't heard anything about Manningham yet?

Manningham will do well and I wish him well, as long as he's not in the NFC East.

TheEnigma
03-13-2012, 10:20 PM
You see...Manningham is the kind of guy who probably doesn't have many talents off the field to get money with. So in his best interest, it's probably wise to get a nice, fat contract that he can take to the bank for the rest of his life.

giantsfan420
03-13-2012, 10:27 PM
i said it a while ago and still believe it to be true, his issues with no knee cartilage and bone fragments in his knee cap is nothing to overlook. i don't think he is going to see the type of offers he may hope to, and we could end up getting him on a fair deal.

we'll see tho, the teams who signed big time wr's or are waiting on big name FA's could be just focusing on the one guy they want more than another, when those deals get finished, MM may be the next on their list.

wouldn't be surprised either way. although, I would prefer Smith coming back home, re-signing MM would def. be awesome as well.

Medisleman
03-13-2012, 10:31 PM
I have no interest in Steve Smith. I would love Manningham to be a Giant next year for a fair price as a number 3. I understand if he wants to go for the big bucks, but he has to know he will have a better overall career playing with Eli and the GMEN.

BJacobs aka The Problem
03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm surprised that Manningham hasn't had any teams to visit. Out of all the free agent WR's that were signed today, Vincent Jackson is the only one I would have taken before MM. It was crazy to see Royal, Morgan and Meachem getting more buzz than he is. I mean hell, even Laurent Robinson got a call before he did.

radar-ray
03-13-2012, 10:44 PM
MM is loving the Skins Garcon signing for stupid $$$'s!