PDA

View Full Version : Devin Thomas

NY_Eli
03-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?

JJC7301
03-14-2012, 12:57 AM
I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.

chizz
03-14-2012, 01:10 AM
heard there have been talks but nothing has come out of it

Hooligans
03-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?
Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 08:58 AM
I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast. not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....

TuckYou
03-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent? Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.</P>

Wow, tell us how you really feel buddy. </P>

He did get the ball on 2 fumbles late in the NFC Champ game to help us win it, but he is no one... </P>

Kruunch
03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast. not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*

+1

nygsb42champs
03-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Have not heard anything about him.

GameTime
03-14-2012, 09:24 AM
I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast. not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....</P>

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....</P>

too bad....</P>

Kruunch
03-14-2012, 09:47 AM
I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast. not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*</P>

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....</P>

too bad....</P>

He just never materialized in the NFL.

Some guys peak at the college level ... he's a perfect example.

slipknottin
03-14-2012, 01:46 PM
He just never materialized in the NFL.

Hes the best gunner the giants have had since Tyree was in his prime. I could careless about his production as a WR. Gunner is a very important position.

DT was the last of the giants FAs I really wanted them to keep. T2 and Weatherford already are back under contract

MattMeyerBud
03-14-2012, 01:59 PM
hes in Dallas as we speak

titwio
03-14-2012, 02:16 PM

That can't be good.

titwio
03-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Speaking of Dallas...They just signed Kyle Orton for 3yrs..

Eli TO Shockey
03-14-2012, 02:46 PM
devin thomas was a beast for us. I would love him back. Hes very good on special teams. If not for him, we;re not in the superbowl.

BlueJayC
03-14-2012, 02:47 PM
He just never materialized in the NFL. Hes the best gunner the giants have had since Tyree was in his prime. I could careless about his production as a WR. Gunner is a very important position. DT was the last of the giants FAs I really wanted them to keep. T2 and Weatherford already are back under contract</P>

Not to mention he's YOUNGER than Cruz and only a year older than Nicks......he still has time to develop in this system....I'm willing to give him another shot at the right price.</P>

RoanokeFan
03-14-2012, 02:48 PM

No news is good news in FA.

MattMeyerBud
03-14-2012, 05:02 PM

i misread the report, hes not in dallas

Dallas just has interest in him

TrueBlue@NYC
03-14-2012, 05:11 PM

i misread the report, hes not in dallas

Dallas just has interest in him
</P>

Probably won't here anything about him for a while. Lower end players like him tend to stay on the market for a little while as teams focus their efforts on getting the big fish. </P>

Giants will see what the market bears for him and make a decision from there. </P>