PDA

View Full Version : Martellus Bennett

rxc999
03-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Any update on Bennett??? He was gonna visit us today.

nygsb42champs
03-14-2012, 01:46 PM
No reports so far.

rxc999
03-14-2012, 01:53 PM
John Carlson is gone..signed with MN. If we dont get bennett, then draft the TE kid from Stanford..

slipknottin
03-14-2012, 01:56 PM
John Carlson is gone..signed with MN. If we dont get bennett, then draft the TE kid from Stanford..

There are other TEs to look at. Like Dreessen from the Texas.

MattMeyerBud
03-14-2012, 01:58 PM

There are other TEs to look at. Like Dreessen from the Texas.

Thamme and Shiancoe too

BlueJayC
03-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I've got twenty fingers and toes crossed this guy DOES NOT become a Giant.......I have friends who are die hard Boys fans (hate to admit it) and all they've done for the past few years is complain about how lazy this guy is......pass.....let someone else fill the role......anyone....

GameTime
03-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Pascoe and Hopkins......[B]

tdawg1413
03-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I've got twenty fingers and toes crossed this guy DOES NOT become a Giant.......I have friends who are die hard Boys fans (hate to admit it) and all they've done for the past few years is complain about how lazy this guy is......pass.....let someone else fill the role......anyone....

He got a bad rap from Hard Knocks when he was 20 years old! He is now 25 and has been stuck behind Witten. He is the classic change of scenery player. If he signs, he would be the man here and I am sure he would fit in well.

BlueJayC
03-14-2012, 02:50 PM

He got a bad rap from Hard Knocks when he was 20 years old! He is now 25 and has been stuck behind Witten. He is the classic change of scenery player. If he signs, he would be the man here and I am sure he would fit in well.
</P>

Funny you mention that....I refused to watch that or any Hard Knocks episodes with the Jets and Cowboys but heard about them....my friends are guarantee'ing 2 Pro-Bowls out of him if he signs with the Giants.....just to spite them as Cowboys fans.....if that's the case I'm all for it but my crystal ball is on the fritz right now.</P>

Neverend
03-14-2012, 02:56 PM
I hate to say this

but im hoping and praying he walks out of here without a contract.

myles2424
03-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Cowboy fans just aren't that smart anyway.....
The best team in the league must be interested in him for a reason...

titwio
03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
I hate to say this

but im hoping and praying he walks out of here without a contract.

I feel the same way...I prefer when teams look to the draft. Not a fan of other teams used goods. Wouldn't be mad if he was brought in but...I'd rather the Giants save the money, pay their own guys and draft a TE.