PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Have it Backwards

G-Man67
03-14-2012, 04:52 PM
the teams with cap space are the ones that are mis-managed along with teams like Washington and Dallas that are receiving cap penalties for illegal contracts</P>

Tampa Bay is the perfect example, all the cap room in the world, but a complete waste of an on field product</P>

keep doing what you aredoing Jerry ... spend it all, every penny you are allowed to and let's go win another Super Bowl</P>

you simply can't have it both ways ... i'll take the winning overthe ability to be able to go out and sign 5 over-priced FAs every offseason</P>

nygsb42champs
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
He has earned my faith.

sodbuster
03-14-2012, 08:34 PM
the teams with cap space are the ones that are mis-managed along with teams like Washington and Dallas that are receiving cap penalties for illegal contracts</P>

Tampa Bay is the perfect example, all the cap room in the world, but a complete waste of an on field product</P>

keep doing what you are*doing Jerry ... spend it all, every penny you are allowed to and let's go win another Super Bowl</P>

you simply can't have it both ways ... i'll take the winning over*the ability to be able to go out and sign 5 over-priced FAs every offseason</P>like the dream team did last year!!

Harooni
03-14-2012, 08:36 PM
the problem is if you have to keep restructuring so many contracts just to get under you end up with guys like rolle hitting the cap at 9mill. it sort of piles up. now its hard to cut a guy if needed because of a huge cap hit.

Coach Carter
03-14-2012, 08:37 PM

keep doing what you are*doing Jerry ... spend it all, every penny you are allowed to and let's go win another Super Bowl</P>

you simply can't have it both ways ... i'll take the winning over*the ability to be able to go out and sign 5 over-priced FAs every offseason</P>

thank you, I was watching the NFL network earlier today and someone said if Tampa had spent like this last season Morris would still have a job.