PDA

View Full Version : JERRY REESE YOU IMGRATE!!!

MattMeyerBud
03-14-2012, 04:03 PM
STOP GETTING PLAYERS FOR A VALUE!!!

WE SHOULD BE OVERSPENDING AND BUYING A TEAM!!!

BENNETT?!?! REALLY?!?!?! HES TOO BIG, TOO ATHLETIC, TOO YOUNG, CAN BLOCK TOO GOOD, AND CAN CATCH TOO GOOD!!!!

GOD!!!! YOU SUCK!

Roxersboxers
03-14-2012, 04:09 PM

BENNETT?!?! REALLY?!?!?! HES TOO BIG, TOO ATHLETIC, TOO YOUNG, CAN BLOCK TOO GOOD, AND CAN CATCH TOO GOOD!!!!

GOD!!!! YOU SUCK!

Seriously...why is he still our GM.

NWKEffectElement
03-14-2012, 04:09 PM
I can't believe he wasn't paid10 mil. What heck are we doing???

Eli TO Shockey
03-14-2012, 04:10 PM
hehe

MikeIsaGiant
03-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah I want tebow :(

MattMeyerBud
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
im starting the petition now - bring in Snyder to be our GM

NWKEffectElement
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
im starting the petition now - bring in Snyder to be our GM

Tannenbaum, Jerry Jones, or Lurie. Anyone but this IMGRATE!!!

DemandedAce
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM

GOD!!!! YOU SUCK!

I love you lol

DVision
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
You got me! I read the header and thought WTH is wrong with this idiot[:)]

NewYorkSwagg
03-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Yes I love the Bennett pick up YES another good sign. Also all you people on here with the negative comments are really STUPID, this guy build a team to win 2 super-bowls in 4 years and you guys are still complaining. How about you all just stop being a N.Y Giants fan, because if you can't support then don't be a fan this guy is WINNING and you guys are still complaining GOT D*MN.!!!

BlueJayC
03-14-2012, 04:39 PM
I heardJerry sealed the deal with a box of Captain Crunch as a signing bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lP8fHN53t0</P>

(hopefully he plays better than he raps)</P>

dave56dj
03-14-2012, 04:43 PM
What's an" imgrate?"

Itlan
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Not too sure about the catching part...

Neverend
03-14-2012, 04:48 PM
HES TOO BIG, TOO ATHLETIC, TOO YOUNG, CAN BLOCK TOO GOOD, AND CAN CATCH TOO GOOD

This is pure ignorance. Catch "too good"? Yeah, the guy who has had really bad drops and runs wrong routes like Manningham. Yeah, right.

G-Man67
03-14-2012, 04:50 PM
What's an" imgrate?"
</P>

ha, the board had 4 members back in the day that were basically trolls, extremely negative, probably the same person</P>

they had a collective nickname, which i cant remember right now, im sure a mod will recall</P>

but they would trash Ernie left and right using IMGRATE ... it's classic giant mb trash team talk :)</P>

Rudyy
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
This is why we can never make it to the Super Bowl

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 04:59 PM
HES TOO BIG, TOO ATHLETIC, TOO YOUNG, CAN BLOCK TOO GOOD, AND CAN CATCH TOO GOOD This is pure ignorance. Catch "too good"? Yeah, the guy who has had really bad drops and runs wrong routes like Manningham. Yeah, right. I love MMB, but this is a stupid thread... I mean, Bennett is a upgrade over what we got, but hes been terrible his entire career.. He hasen't even scored 1 single TD since his rookie season for godsake!!!lol Sure, its a cheap deal, and hopefully he will pan out, but i dont see why fans have to be all over the bennett signing, and aren't allowed to be a tad skeptical about em? I mean, he has been in the league 4yrs now, and has done less then nothing...

Manstache
03-14-2012, 05:08 PM
wtf is an "imgrate"?? gee whiz. lmao!!!!!!

jomo
03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
wtf is an "imgrate"?? gee whiz. lmao!!!!!!................kind of an old joke on these boards. I believe someone used this non-existant word once in a way that made no sense at all and it has hung around now for quite a while.</P>

.............and by the way, we are a nation of imgrates aren't we? [:D]</P>

gmen46
03-14-2012, 05:48 PM
wtf is an "imgrate"?? gee whiz. lmao!!!!!!

A grateful immigrant?

giantman8493
03-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Why just one year? Draft a TE next year then?

egyptian420
03-14-2012, 05:58 PM
<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/RealSkipBayless" data-user-id="43139414"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Skip Bayless[/b]
<span>?</span>
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>RealSkipBayless</span></a>
Giants fans: Good luck having to count on
Martellus Bennett. Something bad often happened when the ball went his
way. Ask Cowboy fans.

I guess Reese is bad afterall

Morehead State
03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
wtf is an "imgrate"?? gee whiz. lmao!!!!!!</P>

Its a classic Giants MB reference.</P>

Gotta be old school Giants MB to get it.</P>

</P>

GmenFan1980
03-14-2012, 06:05 PM
<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/RealSkipBayless" data-user-id="43139414"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Skip Bayless[/b]
<span>?</span>
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>RealSkipBayless</span></a>
way. Ask Cowboy fans.

Skip doesn't like him? I'm glad we signed him then :)

egyptian420
03-14-2012, 06:09 PM
<span>?</span>
way. Ask Cowboy fans.

Skip doesn't like him? I'm glad we signed him then :)
+1....here comes the probowl for him

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Why just one year? Draft a TE next year then? Maybe this yr, i would think...

Harooni
03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
What's an" imgrate?"
</p>

ha, the board had 4 members back in the day that were basically trolls, extremely negative, probably the same person</p>

they had a collective nickname, which i cant remember right now, im sure a mod will recall</p>

but they would trash Ernie left and right using IMGRATE ... it's classic giant mb trash team talk :)</p>
let me tell you how it started. we had a poster who was going off on EA and he was so upset or lack of education ,he called him an IMGRATE. then a few weeks later i and some others kept making threads, like so and so is an imgrate to poke fun of the poster. but it wasnt the fab 4 it was way before that.

GameTime
03-14-2012, 06:24 PM
HES TOO BIG, TOO ATHLETIC, TOO YOUNG, CAN BLOCK TOO GOOD, AND CAN CATCH TOO GOOD This is pure ignorance. Catch "too good"? Yeah, the guy who has had really bad drops and runs wrong routes like Manningham. Yeah, right. I love MMB, but this is a stupid thread... I mean, Bennett is a upgrade over what we got, but hes been terrible his entire career.. He hasen't even scored 1 single TD since his rookie season for godsake!!!lol Sure, its a cheap deal, and hopefully he will pan out, but i dont see why fans have to be all over the bennett signing, and aren't allowed to be a tad skeptical about em? I mean, he has been in the league 4yrs now, and has done less then nothing...</P>

have your opinion about Bennet..thats fine. But if that is your stance how can you say he is an upgrade???</P>

fletch842
03-14-2012, 09:04 PM
What's an" imgrate?"
</p>

ha, the board had 4 members back in the day that were basically trolls, extremely negative, probably the same person</p>

they had a collective nickname, which i cant remember right now, im sure a mod will recall</p>

but they would trash Ernie left and right using IMGRATE ... it's classic giant mb trash team talk :)</p>
let me tell you how it started. we had a poster who was going off on EA and he was so upset or lack of education ,he called him an IMGRATE. then a few weeks later i and some others kept making threads, like so and so is an imgrate to poke fun of the poster. but it wasnt the fab 4 it was way before that.

and a legend was born

Big Blue 418
03-14-2012, 09:19 PM
2 superbowls in 5 years ? That's only 40 percent .... Thats an F ....

ru_gmen55
03-14-2012, 10:00 PM
This is one of the few cities where winning a Super Bowl doesn't seem to earn you at least one year of unquestioned loyalty and respect. Poor Jerry...

JacksGiant76
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Really thought this thread would have been started on Tuesday as they were always entertaining.
"WHY DIDN'T WE SIGN &lt;Insert over priced and over hyped player here&gt;!! "

ShockeyShow
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Reese is on the way out Matty, don't worry bud! If we don't get a SB this season, he's going to up and leave like a fart in the wind.

Maybe he can take some of the Imgrates with him

giantyankee1976
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM

GOD!!!! YOU SUCK!

LOL, I see what you did there.

subtle.

like a thrash metal band in a library

What's an" imgrate?"

inside joke.

people swear you spell i-n-g-r-a-t-e with a "M" [:)]

ShockeyShow
03-14-2012, 11:34 PM

GOD!!!! YOU SUCK!

LOL, I see what you did there.

subtle.

like a thrash metal band in a library

Hahaha +10

FBomb
03-15-2012, 07:11 AM
wtf is an "imgrate"?? gee whiz. lmao!!!!!!................kind of an old joke on these boards. I believe someone used this non-existant word once in a way that made no sense at all and it has hung around now for quite a while.</P>

.............and by the way, we are a nation of imgrates aren't we? [:D]</P>

</P>

Actually, I believe he said "stoopid imgrate".</P>

SweetZombieJesus
03-15-2012, 07:37 AM
Trade Eli we need a new QB, this is EA's folly

G-Man67
03-16-2012, 03:05 PM
What's an" imgrate?"
</P>

ha, the board had 4 members back in the day that were basically trolls, extremely negative, probably the same person</P>

they had a collective nickname, which i cant remember right now, im sure a mod will recall</P>

but they would trash Ernie left and right using IMGRATE ... it's classic giant mb trash team talk :)</P>

</P>

ah nice, thank you sir !</P>

ha, rumor has it that simpleton of a poster went on to make the movie</P>

Inglourious Basterds</P>

and is now filthy rich !</P>

nygfanmaybe
03-17-2012, 08:36 AM
What's an" imgrate?"
</p>

Oh...(blushing)...I must have come in somewhere during the middle, because all this time (since April, '04) I have been giving you credit for that...

JimmyS
03-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Your are correct., Sir.

it was STOOPID IMGRATE

blueomaha
03-17-2012, 02:30 PM
IMGRATE...lmao...it never gets old and keeps coming back....

THE_New_York_Giants
03-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Reese is single handedly destroying this team. We will never win a championship with him as our GM