PDA

View Full Version : Can he block?

MikeSherrard
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
That's all I want to know at this moment?

Desepx
03-14-2012, 06:12 PM
i have heard good things, yes.

egyptian420
03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
According to Cowboys fans, that's the only thing he does well

Desepx
03-14-2012, 06:20 PM

I think this kid is special and Eli will bring the best out of him. If they gel well during the offseason, the sky is the limit.

whats the worst thing that happens? It's a one year deal...he comes in, stinks it up and drops a couple balls? Us fans have come to expect that from our TE's the past few years so if he stays healthy and can atleast be a solid blocker for us, it was worth a shot.

Bohemian
03-14-2012, 06:22 PM
I heard he has arms like a T-Rex!

Diamondring
03-14-2012, 06:26 PM

I think this kid is special and Eli will bring the best out of him. If they gel well during the offseason, the sky is the limit.

whats the worst thing that happens? It's a one year deal...he comes in, stinks it up and drops a couple balls? Us fans have come to expect that from our TE's the past few years so if he stays healthy and can atleast be a solid blocker for us, it was worth a shot.
Uncle Ben still needs to do his part.

egyptian420
03-14-2012, 06:37 PM

I'm with you man

titwio
03-14-2012, 06:57 PM
I heard he has arms like a T-Rex!

It's true. He doesn't have the softest hands and Ballard probably has better but...He is more athletic and a more solid blocker. The guy lays people out. I'm just concerned that the guy holds onto the ball once Eli does what he does and throws it into the fire...If you know what I mean.

Boss too got gun shy and MB needs to get physical in the line of fire.

dave56dj
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
The answer is YES - Bennett can Block and built like an adonis. Personally I think he got stuck behind Whitten - but if you remember correctly they ran screens for him and tried to get him involved which indicates he flashes in practice their may just not have been enough balls to go around. But even if he JUST blocks he will be motivated in what will be another contract year. That Jerrraaahh Reese sure is a smart one.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-14-2012, 07:55 PM
He is an EXCELLENT blocker.

RoanokeFan
03-14-2012, 07:57 PM
That's all I want to know at this moment?

More importantly, what jersey number will be get? Cruz is # 80

MikeSherrard
03-14-2012, 10:41 PM
He is an EXCELLENT blocker.

sweet!