PDA

View Full Version : Oh...the Irony

giantyankee1976
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Eli plays for the Giants

Could Peyton play for the Titans ?

LOL

Up until tonight I figured Peyton would head West and usurp Tebow's throne, but now the Tennessee Vol just might be suiting up as a Titan.

Why not? Play the Colts twice a year, stay out of the NFC where lil brother resides...

The more I think about it, the more I like it.

gmen46
03-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Eli plays for the Giants

LOL

Up until tonight I figured Peyton would head West and usurp Tebow's throne, but now the Tennessee Vol just might be suiting up as a Titan.

Why not? Play the Colts twice a year, stay out of the NFC where lil brother resides...

I still think the Texans would have been the best move for Peyton AND the Texans. The owner even admitted such, but he's not interested in going after him. He thinks he's set with Schaub, or so he claims.

When the Titans beat the Texans twice next year, win the division, and Schaub goes on IR again--for the 4th time out of 6 years with the team--he may (or may not, being the pig-head he is) finally regret his decision.

giantyankee1976
03-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Eli plays for the Giants

LOL

I still think the Texans would have been the best move for Peyton AND the Texans. The owner even admitted such, but he's not interested in going after him. He thinks he's set with Schaub, or so he claims.

When the Titans beat the Texans twice next year, win the division, and Schaub goes on IR again--for the 4th time out of 6 years with the team--he may (or may not, being the pig-head he is) finally regret his decision.

scathing.

You don't think Peyton in Denver is a good move?

Giants Of New Jersey
03-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Eli plays for the Giants

LOL

scathing.

not as good as a move that him going to the texans would have been..... arguably the best WR in the game, a top tier RB, top tier defense, dome, same division, play colts twice.....its simple really lol

jmike
03-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Weren't the Jets formerly known as the Titans?

gmen46
03-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Eli plays for the Giants

LOL

scathing.

not as good as a move that him going to the texans would have been..... arguably the best WR in the game, a top tier RB, top tier defense, dome, same division, play colts twice.....its simple really lol

Hey, you took my answer! :)