PDA

View Full Version : Shockey vs Toomer: Twitter Royale

DEgiants89
03-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Shockey said some downright disgusting stuff about Amani...Toomer was right about saying he is a worse person. I hope karma bites his *** hard....horrible

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/15/shockey-shoots-back-at-toomer-dredges-up-his-divorce/

swimeasy
03-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Shockey said some downright disgusting stuff about Amani...Toomer was right about saying he is a worse person. I hope karma bites his *** hard....horrible

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/15/shockey-shoots-back-at-toomer-dredges-up-his-divorce/

Cosmiknight
03-15-2012, 12:48 PM
This guy never grew up at all. Though in my opinion neither was in the right by taking to twitter to insult the other.

nygsb42champs
03-15-2012, 01:31 PM
It is amazing the stuff Shockey said. He was the one who wanted out and now he seems so bitter about leaving.

GMENAGAIN
03-15-2012, 01:37 PM
You know what though? Does anyone really listen to anything that Shockey says? The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers . . . . .

wolfie
03-15-2012, 01:43 PM
You know what though? Does anyone really listen to anything that Shockey says. The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers . . . . .</P>

You talking about my hammers....</P>

</P>

GMenNY21
03-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Shut up shockey. No one cares - ___-

NYGRealityCheck
03-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Even more of a reason to not even consider bringing back Shockey. He's still showing that he's not a team player and a cancer, clear as clean water.

JMFP2
03-15-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm not going to excuse what Shockey said, but Toomer fired the first shot.</P>

Shockey is still in the game....what Toomer said wasn't professional either.</P>

I'm a huge Toomer fan....but again, he started it.</P>

gmen46
03-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Gotta love Toomer. Some funny ****.

JJC7301
03-16-2012, 12:48 AM
I don't really like the idea of Shockey coming back (unless JR and TC are really gung-ho about it), and I like Toomer a lot, but he should just ease up on Shockey.

It's really none of Toomer's business. He shouldn't try to negatively effect Shockey's career. If JR and TC feel that it's okay, then it's okay.

OX1
03-16-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't really like the idea of Shockey coming back (unless JR and TC are really gung-ho about it), and I like Toomer a lot, but he should just ease up on Shockey.

It's really none of Toomer's business. He shouldn't try to negatively effect Shockey's career. If JR and TC feel that it's okay, then it's okay.

I thank Toomer for showing that shockey is still a child and has no place in NY.

Harooni
03-16-2012, 01:15 AM
i think toomer is out of line and its not cool to mess with someones money like that. him talking can cost shockey a deal .

giantsfan420
03-16-2012, 01:43 AM
i think toomer is out of line and its not cool to mess with someones money like that. him talking can cost shockey a deal .

so ****ing hypocritical. arent you the guy who ALWAYS backs tiki by saying "he's a member of the media, he's paid to give his opinions. tiki wasnt the only one who felt that way."

just like im sure toomer isnt the only one to feel that way. picking and choosing when to apply an argument when you see fit is hypocritical, cmon now at least apply the same logic to toomer u do tiki. ur post should have read,

"no one should give toomer a hard time. he's a member of the media. he is just giving his opinion. strahan talked bad about coughlin and eli in his book, no one hates trahan even tho strahans remarks could have cost coughlin a future deal."

gmen46
03-16-2012, 02:03 AM

Really?

As if.....

Tiki has a better chance of making a comeback and leading the league in rushing yards, than Shockey has of returning to the Giants.

And you know it.

And, unlike either, Toomer has retained a close and positive relationship with the Giants, so y'all need to lighten up.

foosball
03-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Shockey sucks.

LTMVP8686
03-16-2012, 06:47 AM
What does Toomer's divorce have to do with his behavior within the Giants organization? Tommer was a likable teammate unlike Shockey.

Shockey breaking his leg and missing the 2007 playoffs is what helped Eli emerge as a SB winning QB. He came out of his shell out and became his leader.

Shockey's attitude would be perfect for the Jets, Eagles, and Redskins.

G-Man67
03-16-2012, 11:07 AM
this is pretty embarassing stuff from former Giants</P>

and i HATE to defend Shockey, but he does make a point that he never publicly said he wanted to be a Giant again</P>

now his agent has a job to do and obviously the fact that we were hurting for TEs his agent had to call us and maybe he sought Shockey's permission to do so, but he probably knew the answer</P>

then some media idiot blew that all up into Jeremy wants to be a Giant again, which was a huge exaggeration ... he just wants a job anywhere</P>

now having said that Toomer was accurate, but he probably shouldn't have gotten involved</P>

and then as Boomer called him ... the Grand Puba ... Mr. Strahan comes in and basically tells them both to behave</P>

scary but funny</P>