PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers message boards are filled with sore losers

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 12:37 PM
I had a blast at Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers fans I met there were classy and great people. However, the clowns that run the Green Bay Packers message boards are straight up sore loser tools. They get all upset if you post anything positive about NY Giants in the smack talk section. I so hope we pound Green Bay Packers in playoffs again next year. What a bunch of tools.

ny06
03-15-2012, 12:46 PM
I was over there the week heading up to the NFC Divisional game; and majority of them were good fans to talk football. </P>

But as soon as they lost most of them became sore losers. They thought being 15-1 entitled them to a Super bowl victory. </P>

</P>

SweetZombieJesus
03-15-2012, 12:49 PM
So is this the real fans or the guys who jumped on the bandwagon last year?

Morehead State
03-15-2012, 01:07 PM
I had a blast at Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers fans I met there were classy and great people. However, the clowns that run the Green Bay Packers message boards are straight up sore loser tools. They get all upset if you post anything positive about NY Giants in the smack talk section. I so hope we pound Green Bay Packers in playoffs again next year. What a bunch of tools.</P>

Its one thing if it were Niners fans or Pats fans. Those were close games that could have gone either way.</P>

But we plowed through the Packers like they were nothing. That game wasn't even close. At least the Niners and Pats put up a good fight.</P>

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Exactly Moorehead State. The game wasn't even close I didn't post there till two months after NY Giants smashed Green Bay Packers and I posted in the smack talk forum.

They are real crybabies over there that act as if they are entitled to something. I so hope we meet them in the playoffs again next season.

I bELIeve.

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 01:39 PM
So is this the real fans or the guys who jumped on the bandwagon last year?

The moderator on the board over there claims to be a Green Bay Packers fan since 1975.

It should come as no surprise. They are the same folks that cursed Bret Favre when he left.

jjj45
03-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Its true and I agree. Not a good representation of their fanbase over there.

Its like they expected us to just lay down and take it. Because no one was going to stop the mighty 15-1 Packers.

It's also crazy how many guys on there root for two teams. I never understood that notion. Pick a team and stand by it.....none of this flip-flop stuff.

It was kinda funny how all of them were rooting for the Pats to win too. hehe

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 02:25 PM

Its like they expected us to just lay down and take it. Because no one was going to stop the mighty 15-1 Packers.

It's also crazy how many guys on there root for two teams. I never understood that notion. Pick a team and stand by it.....none of this flip-flop stuff.

They were all rooting for New England Patriots to beat us.

You know they all make fun of Tom Brady also but at least Tom Brady gave us kudos and didn't make excuses like Aaron Rodgers did we beat them.

I have developed a genuine dislike for Green Bay Packers.

jjj45
03-15-2012, 02:35 PM

They were all rooting for New England Patriots to beat us.

You know they all make fun of Tom Brady also but at least Tom Brady gave us kudos and didn't make excuses like Aaron Rodgers did we beat them.

I have developed a genuine dislike for Green Bay Packers.I also think that you saying NE was a better org than GB hurt them.

I honestly think the Packers org is honest and more classy than NE's is. There's just something so ******y about the Pats.

jjj45
03-15-2012, 02:48 PM
lol look as this sore-loser whiner thread by a Saints/Packers fan.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/the-message-this-super-bowl-sends.34853/

the haters always crack me up.

I'm serious. Every guy on there roots for two teams.

bronxvgiant
03-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Never liked Green Bay,biggest bandwagon fan base other than the Steelers.

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 03:33 PM
I also think it upset when I wrote that Eli Manning is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers.

I just found it funny that I got banned and I was posting in the smack talk forum.

ru_gmen55
03-15-2012, 03:36 PM

This thread tells me tha this did didn't pay any real attention to the Giants' run. Yes, their defense struggled mightily early in the year what with injuries and general dysfunction...but they started winning games late when they got some guys back and started playing good defense. < 20 points allowed in every playoff game. Surely that counts for something...

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 03:55 PM

This thread tells me tha this did didn't pay any real attention to the Giants' run. Yes, their defense struggled mightily early in the year what with injuries and general dysfunction...but they started winning games late when they got some guys back and started playing good defense. < 20 points allowed in every playoff game. Surely that counts for something...

The thing I found amazing is that after Green Bay Packers barely sqeuked by us during the regular season how anyone would be surprised that we would dominate them when we were healthy. We all saw our win against Green Bay Packers in the playoffs coming from a mile away.

bronxvgiant
03-15-2012, 04:25 PM
I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.

buffyblue
03-15-2012, 04:29 PM
I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.

I agree. I think the only better QB in NFL than Eli Manning is Tomm Brady.

miked1958
03-15-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree everyone thought Green Bay would be a shoe in.I think Eli is way better than Rodgers with his instincts and calm demeanor.Eli is the best QB in the NFC.Agreed

Big Blue 418
03-15-2012, 09:48 PM

ISee I think Eli is better than Brady at this point . Not Rodgers

buffyblue
03-16-2012, 03:16 AM

ISee I think Eli is better than Brady at this point . Not Rodgers

The reason I think Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers is because Tom Brady does more with less. However I think that the top tier of QBs at this point are Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers. If Peyton Manning comes back and is Peyton Manning again then I put him in the top tier too.

SweetZombieJesus
03-16-2012, 08:49 AM

Love how they redefine 9-7 as a losing record. Weren't they 10-6 and the #6 seed? At least the 9-7 Giants were seeded higher than them.

http://static2.packerforum.net/data/avatars/l/5/5576.jpg?1326865983

So is this guy a Cowboy/Packer/49er fan? I guess his bases are covered.

buffyblue
03-16-2012, 11:20 AM
If we went in as a wild card maybe they can have some type of argument but we won our division. Notice how those clowns don't bring up how our schedule was much rougher than theirs.

buffyblue
03-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I also like the way they spout off about Eli Manning not being ELIte.

It is fun to laugh at those sore losers.

jjj45
03-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I also like the way they spout off about Eli Manning not being ELIte.

It is fun to laugh at those sore losers.Yeah whats all that about? to basically give the guy no credit for winning 2 Superbowls is just ridiculous and ignorant.

buffyblue
03-16-2012, 10:33 PM
They are a bunch of sore loser ignorant clowns.

They are just jealous because they expected everyone to play into their hype and lay down for Green Bay Packers.

Of course they hate Eli Manning. He is the only opossing QB to win 2 postseason games at Lambeau Field.

Flip Empty
03-17-2012, 04:00 AM
I don't even look at other teams' message boards, I don't understand why anyone would.

buffyblue
03-17-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't even look at other teams' message boards, I don't understand why anyone would.

Out of curiosity as well as just reading something new.

egyptian420
03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
What do you expect from their fans if their QB himself is a sore loser? I had a ton of respect for A. Rodgers up until SB day when he was on the set and he was bi###ing about us faking injuries during our game against them in the playoffs

I used to have respect for SF, and GB...turned out they're both sore a## losers when they lose...no respect left for either franchise. I'm at a point now where I literaly hate every other team in the NFL besides the Giants.

JPP
03-17-2012, 05:48 PM

Love how they redefine 9-7 as a losing record.* Weren't they 10-6 and the #6 seed?* At least the 9-7 Giants were seeded higher than them.

http://static2.packerforum.net/data/avatars/l/5/5576.jpg?1326865983

So is this guy a Cowboy/Packer/49er fan?* I guess his bases are covered.

He didn't even supply an argument he just said it as if it were fact. Like those people that say "BOOK IT!" and we are all just supposed to believe them. lol thanks for the laugh guys.

jomo
03-17-2012, 06:32 PM
I was over there the week heading up to the NFC Divisional game; and majority of them were good fans to talk football. </P>

But as soon as they lost most of them became sore losers. They thought being 15-1 entitled them to a Super bowl victory. </P>

</P>Beats the heck out of me why they would still be fussing about the loss (except to be critical of their team). We beat them with one hand tied behind our back. That game wasn't even close.

buffyblue
03-18-2012, 12:18 PM

*</P>Beats the heck out of me why they would still be fussing about the loss (except to be critical of their team). We beat them with one hand tied behind our back. That game wasn't even close.

They are still fussing because they are sore loser crybabies.

Lambeau12
04-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey guys I like the Giants and their fans. Sorry if were sore. You guys are a great team.

allentown PA
04-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey guys I like the Giants and their fans. Sorry if were sore. You guys are a great team.

you're a good fan and very knowledgable about the game imo..however was suprised when I went over to the packers boards how ignorant some of the fans were when it came to football...the refs were horrible in that game and the giants still won..there was nothing you could really say imo.

blueomaha
04-14-2012, 05:06 PM
the packers seem to have the same arrogance as the cowballs...don't get mad because the NYG blew your doors off...where was the smirk AR has...go chew on some limburger, cheeseheads....

Bing Crosby
04-14-2012, 06:36 PM
I never joined the forum, but I went there a lot and read. Saw some of you guys there, but I couldn't believe the hostility after they lost when some of you guys kept posting. Even when you guys were just talking about general stuff, some of those guys were just so pissed off lol.

Lambeau12
04-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Reading our board alot of our fans are amped for next season's game against the Giants. Most hate the Giants now. I dont though. I think now there is alot of bad blood between the two teams.

Bing Crosby
04-15-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't get the hate, I always respected GB but many on your forum seem to just hate us. Yeah I can understand why they are upset with losing, but to hear some of you guys talk we are worse then your traditional opponents like the Vikings. Plus it's not like they lost to a team that didn't win the Superbowl lol.

Jerrob
04-15-2012, 12:41 AM
I think it is because we went into their house twice now within this decade and kept them from the super bowl that many thought was darn near a lock. That will leave a bad taste in your mouth.

buffyblue
04-15-2012, 11:13 AM
The hatred toward Eli Manning over there is amazing. Just mention him as even being in the same league as Aaron Rodgers and those clowns throw out the insults.

A big chunk of those fans on that board are from Pennsyltucky and they are Green Bay packers fans so that attests to the type of football fans they are.

Joe Morrison
04-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Have just been out to Green Bay, went to the Stadium, was quite funny to see every teams gear there for sale except the Giants, not one single thing.</P>

Know they are not thrilled with being ousted twice by Eli and the GMEN in there home but they need to get over it.</P>

Fans I met there were fine, good time ribbing back and forth but ownership over at the stadium needs to grow up.</P>

tonyt830
04-15-2012, 12:49 PM
ahh, I understand there are sore losers in all fan bases of all sports.

But one would think that most Packers fans would hate on the Bears, Vikings and Lions moreso than the Giants.

Personally I have nothing against the Pack or any of their players.

SweetZombieJesus
04-16-2012, 06:57 AM
The hatred toward Eli Manning over there is amazing. Just mention him as even being in the same league as Aaron Rodgers and those clowns throw out the insults.

A big chunk of those fans on that board are from Pennsyltucky and they are Green Bay packers fans so that attests to the type of football fans they are.

Reggie White connection?

buffyblue
04-16-2012, 12:16 PM

Reggie White connection?

Just as I am sure some clowns will use the Brandon Jacobs or Mario Manningham connection if San Francisco 49ers wins SB next year.

Lambeau12
04-17-2012, 12:20 AM
I will say some of you guys really rubbed it in our face after you beat us. I know Giant fans are better then that.

Drez
04-17-2012, 12:32 AM
I will say some of you guys really rubbed it in our face after you beat us. I know Giant fans are better then that.
There's always a few. But, I'm sure GB fans were an overly ****y lot heading into that game. Not saying that necessarily exonerates any one that showed a lack of class, but it could at least explain it.

I've always tried to follow the motto of, "win with class and lose with grace," when I'm on an opposing teams forums though. You've seemed to have followed that here yourself. It is appreciated. [B]

jomo
04-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Have just been out to Green Bay, went to the Stadium, was quite funny to see every teams gear there for sale except the Giants, not one single thing.</P>

Know they are not thrilled with being ousted twice by Eli and the GMEN in there home but they need to get over it.</P>

Fans I met there were fine, good time ribbing back and forth but ownership over at the stadium needs to grow up.</P>Very unusual. I remember going to the GB game at GIANTS Stadium this year and the Pack was well represented by well behaved fans. Then I hear that TV stations in Wisconsin won't show Seinfeld episodes because he is so closely associated with New York. Leaves me shaking my head. If these were 12 year olds I'd understand.

Lambeau12
04-18-2012, 01:53 AM
I see alot of hate on our boards for you guys. There are 3 threads hating on the Giants. But you have to expect that when we got beat twice in the playoffs. It really hurt alot of our fans when the Giant fans rubbed it in our face after the playoff game. Had we won I would have never rubbed it in to any Giant fan.

GmenFan1980
04-18-2012, 01:59 AM
I see alot of hate on our boards for you guys. There are 3 threads hating on the Giants. But you have to expect that when we got beat twice in the playoffs. It really hurt alot of our fans when the Giant fans rubbed it in our face after the playoff game. Had we won I would have never rubbed it in to any Giant fan.

That's nice knowing YOU would not of rubbed it in, while your entire fan base + bandwagon fans would have.

Lambeau12
04-18-2012, 02:17 AM
We dont have a bandwagon fanbase. We have the best fans in all of sports IMO.

GmenFan1980
04-18-2012, 02:48 AM

Every fan base has some bandwagon fans.

That said, I agree you guys have awesome fans

Lambeau12
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
You guys have some great fans as well. I wish you guys the best for next year but hopefully you dont beat us again lol. Hopefully the game in NY is a good weather game cause I like our chances better if it is. We also play well in New York.

Drez
04-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Have just been out to Green Bay, went to the Stadium, was quite funny to see every teams gear there for sale except the Giants, not one single thing.</p>

Know they are not thrilled with being ousted twice by Eli and the GMEN in there home but they need to get over it.</p>

Fans I met there were fine, good time ribbing back and forth but ownership over at the stadium needs to grow up.</p>Very unusual. I remember going to the GB game at GIANTS Stadium this year and the Pack was well represented by well behaved fans. Then I hear that TV stations in Wisconsin won't show Seinfeld episodes because he is so closely associated with New York. Leaves me shaking my head. If these were 12 year olds I'd understand.
Actually, they only don't show Seinfeld when we come into town.

As we all know, football players are creatures of habit. Well, Eli mentioned in an interview shortly before the '07/'08 NFCCG that he watches the Seinfeld re-runs every night, so the local stations decided not to show Seinfeld when we came into town in an attempt to throw Eli off his routine. I think that's pretty funny and kind of cool that they'd do that, lol.

Drez
04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
LMAO!!!!

Lambeau12
04-19-2012, 12:34 PM
LMAO!!!!

We try to represent our fanbase with class. I know we have a few bad apples. The Giants are like brothers to us, very historic teams.

Bing Crosby
04-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Man I just went over there to read about the state of your fanbase , and man I got to tell you Lambeau I just don't get it. Hell you guys have a thread about "losing to us in the regular season so we can be the Giants in the playoffs!". Every time the Giants are mentioned someone on your board seems to flip out, or says something like "lets finish this".

Man, yeah I get it we beat you guys in the playoffs. I can't believe so many people there thought you guys were unbeatable, I mean come on even the "undefeatable" Pats weren't unbeatable. I've never seen a one way rivalry before. Hell I actually respect the Packers lol.

Drez
04-19-2012, 09:35 PM
LMAO!!!!

We try to represent our fanbase with class. I know we have a few bad apples. The Giants are like brothers to us, very historic teams.
I know. I was laughing more at you saying that you guys don't have bandwagon fans. I've run across quite a few. Maybe it's just where I live, in Upstate NY, kind of at the convergence of NYG, NYJ, Pats, and Bills territory, that make bandwagoneering more common than in other areas.

That being said, I've always liked GB. Like you said, both are historic teams that go about business in the right way. Granted, I've grown tired of the hype surrounding GB, but that's more about the hype as opposed to the Pack themselves. Unless it effects the Giants in a negative way, I generally like seeing the Packers win.

JMFP2
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but seemed like a lot of Packer fans were pretty cool and reasonable over there....there was that one goofball named Bogart, but more than a few packer fans were talking his arguments apart.

buffyblue
04-19-2012, 11:03 PM
They act as if the only reason we won is because they were off and screwed up and we were just lucky.

There is no way they will just man up and give credit that the better team won when we beat them.

Lambeau12
04-20-2012, 12:19 AM
I do think if we catch those 8 dropped passes and we play with more urgency it would have been alot closer then it was. I don't think we would have won still but you never know. Plus if we don't turn the ball over we might win that game. I tip my hat off to you guys though, you were the better team. Nothing but respect here for the Giants.

Lambeau12
04-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Man I just went over there to read about the state of your fanbase , and man I got to tell you Lambeau I just don't get it. Hell you guys have a thread about "losing to us in the regular season so we can be the Giants in the playoffs!". Every time the Giants are mentioned someone on your board seems to flip out, or says something like "lets finish this".

Man, yeah I get it we beat you guys in the playoffs. I can't believe so many people there thought you guys were unbeatable, I mean come on even the "undefeatable" Pats weren't unbeatable. I've never seen a one way rivalry before. Hell I actually respect the Packers lol.

I think losing to you guys twice in the playoffs in the last decade has alot to do with it. Alot of focus has been on the Giants lately.

BobbyD
04-20-2012, 12:39 AM
LMAO!!!!

You have something brown on your nose right now.

NYgiants141
04-20-2012, 01:07 AM
LMAO!!!!

I didn't know classiness had a color.

Bing Crosby
04-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Lambeau is a good guy, enjoys the game and has been respectful here. BTW Lambeau is your name weeds over there?

SweetZombieJesus
04-20-2012, 10:43 AM

Browns... Another team that sucks but still has a better legacy than the Tittens.

giantyankee1976
04-25-2012, 08:26 PM

Browns... Another team that sucks but still has a better legacy than the Tittens.

Hell yes !!!!

Classy organization, Historic.

So were the Oilers until...

Sarcasman
05-11-2012, 05:19 PM

That's nice.

No other fan base ever thinks of themselves that way.

jomo
05-11-2012, 05:48 PM
This thread is a snoozer IMO.

Lambeau12
05-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Like I said before at least we lost to a classy team in the postseason.