PDA

View Full Version : Peyton...what would you do?

SEC105
03-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Saw a clip of how he got one of hisneck injuries...it was gruesome.....showing his helmut torn off by DL and his head twisted backward</P>

just wondering what some on here would do if they had the talent he has andsuffered that injury. After seeing that clip [will post when I find it ]..........Should he have just retired or do you agree he should keep playing if that is what he wants</P>

I'm a little older.....I would have walked away rather than riskmore serious injury</P>

Joe Morrison
03-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Saw a clip of how he got one of hisneck injuries...it was gruesome.....showing his helmut torn off by DL and his head twisted backward</P>

just wondering what some on here would do if they had the talent he has andsuffered that injury. After seeing that clip [will post when I find it ]..........Should he have just retired or do you agree he should keep playing if that is what he wants</P>

I'm a little older.....I would have walked away rather than riskmore serious injury</P>

</P>

Not being a wise *** but that is why Peyton is Peyton and we are commenting on the message boards, there is a certain competiveness that these pro athletes have that we will never understand.</P>

As far as the right thing, now that he has made up his mind to play I still think Arizona and Larry Fitzgerald would be the right fit, that was until the owner of the Titans has offered him the world if he goes to Tennesee.</P>

</P>