PDA

View Full Version : Osi

RichGiants81
03-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Why isn't anyone psyched on the fact that osi is staying? It's even better than a huge free agent signing because we already know how well he fits in and what a big part of the defense he is.

gmen46
03-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Why isn't anyone psyched on the fact that osi is staying? It's even better than a huge free agent signing because we already know how well he fits in and what a big part of the defense he is.

I am psyched.

giantsfan420
03-16-2012, 03:15 AM
me too...but dont forget its still early. any given day osi can ***** and hold out.

i wont worry about the osi thing when we either extend him, or trade/release him...otherwise the possibility of him flaking out is always there

RichGiants81
03-16-2012, 03:30 AM
That's a really good point. I'm gonna be the optimistic giants fan I always have been and give osi the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't pull a scumbag maneuver like that. I'm really happy he signed quickly and quietly

ashleymarie
03-16-2012, 03:37 AM
Me too.

rcrane082985
03-16-2012, 04:18 AM
That's a really good point. I'm gonna be the optimistic giants fan I always have been and give osi the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't pull a scumbag maneuver like that. I'm really happy he signed quickly and quietly

what are u talking about? what did he sign??

buffyblue
03-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Remember folks, if NY Giants lose a couple games then expect Osi to sit out with some minor injuries and then decide to play once again when the team starts doing well. The guy can stop the run and is only a part time player. The guy is a phenomenal pass rushing talent and adds a great dimension to our defense when he decides that he wants to play.

I would love for the NY Giants to keep him if his attitude is good but I can understand how Jerry Reese is not going to fork over top 5 defensive end money for a part time player.

RichGiants81
03-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Read an online report that osi was signed along with deon grant chase Blackburn and a few others

JimC
03-16-2012, 06:55 AM
Read an online report that osi was signed along with deon grant chase Blackburn and a few others

funny dude

Firenugget
03-16-2012, 06:59 AM

funny dude

I dunno whats funnier...Him or the fact that 3-4 people just went right along with it.

RichGiants81
03-16-2012, 08:45 AM
I was mistaken. Obviously the story I read was false but thanks for the friendly correction

GiantPride27
03-16-2012, 10:14 AM

Im just happy the nonsense is over. I made mocks trading him and mocks where he stayed. atleast now we have some closure knowing he'll be our #3 this year.

SweetZombieJesus
03-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Remember folks, if NY Giants lose a couple games then expect Osi to sit out with some minor injuries and then decide to play once again when the team starts doing well. The guy can stop the run and is only a part time player.

Lucky with JPP we only need Osi to be a part time player.

nygsb42champs
03-16-2012, 11:16 AM
I think you have not neard more about it because are we sure there is not going to be drama about his contract before camp?

buffyblue
03-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Remember folks, if NY Giants lose a couple games then expect Osi to sit out with some minor injuries and then decide to play once again when the team starts doing well. The guy can stop the run and is only a part time player.

Lucky with JPP we only need Osi to be a part time player.

Exactly. We are lucky to have JPP and donít have to rely on Osi to be a full time player.