PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Manning, Tuck, and Cruz on ESPN

Cruz 4 Prez
03-16-2012, 09:51 PM
As New York's most loved http://espn.go.com/newyork/bracket/mostbeloved

Cruz 4 Prez
03-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Don't let that Jeremy Linn kid who had a couple good weeks beat the guy who broke so many NY Giants WR records and won a championship. Vote for our GMEN as New Yorks most loved!! 2 rings and 5 years, baby!!!!

swimeasy
03-16-2012, 10:19 PM
As New York's most loved http://espn.go.com/newyork/bracket/mostbeloved

GmenFan1980
03-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Wow Lin is killing Cruz in the votes :( boooooo.

miked1958
03-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Makes no sense

Cruz 4 Prez
03-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Thank you, it would not let me post the link to be clickable. =)

Cruz 4 Prez
03-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Because the Linn kid is new, and the Giants season has been over for over a month, so Linn is fresh on everyone's mind, but based on contributing in a big way more consistantly. If they did these polls during football season the votes would be favored to Cruz

alau53
03-16-2012, 11:41 PM
can anyone open the gridironpalace..not me

Bing Crosby
03-17-2012, 02:01 AM
What the hell. Linn... seriously? Linn....? Over Cruz? What is wrong with people. Damn Basketball fanatics.

TheBookOfEli
03-17-2012, 02:16 AM
It's going to be Jeter vs Eli in the final. Should be good.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Lin is a bigger name right now. Cruz kinda got lost in the mix of huge names like Eli, Tuck, Osi and JPP. Jeremy Lin is fresh in people's minds, and carried the team while Eli was pretty much carrying the Giants (don't get me wrong, Cruz was awesome).

As much as I love Cruz, I was sad to see him get past King Henrik like that. Respect to Cruz, but gotta show the Rangers some love too.

Not surprisingly Jeter and Rivera are looking to be in the semi's, dunno if Eli will be able to pull it out over these guys. Hopefully because his last championship was so recent and he was MVP people will be more inclined to vote for him.

I'm surprised David Wright didn't get a pity spot just so the Mets could get at least one guy representing them.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-17-2012, 02:19 AM
It's going to be Jeter vs Eli in the final. Should be good.

Probably. But Yankees fans are ****ing insane, and there are a ton of them because of all the band wagon jumpers. There are probably more band wagon Yankee fans than the Cowboys, Pats, Packers and Steelers combined.

SweetZombieJesus
03-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Makes no sense

I don't get it, do people have a 30 second memory?

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter. If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan). Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Makes no sense

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter. If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan). Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.

Cool, why don't we add LT, Frank Gifford, Babe Ruth and Patrick Ewing to the list if we're voting for people that are no longer relevant.

GmenFan1980
03-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Makes no sense

Also boils me that Amare Stoudamire is getting 30% of the votes away from Derek Jeter.* If there's anyone who should be unanimous it's Jeter (5 WS rings).

And in Mariano Rivera vs Justin Tuck, I'm sorry I have to go with Mo (and I'm a huge Tuck fan).* Mo is a once in a lifetime singularity with first ballot HoF all over him.

Cool, why don't we add LT, Frank Gifford, Babe Ruth and Patrick Ewing to the list if we're voting for people that are no longer relevant.

Why not? Chicago, Dallas and L.A. all added retired players to their voting brackets.

Micheal Jordan, Roger Staubach, Magic Johnson - All "#1 seeds" in them.

SweetZombieJesus
03-17-2012, 12:38 PM

LOL, Mariano Rivera is no longer relevant. You're funny. His ERA last year was 1.91 which is below his career average and on par with several championship seasons. That would also be the year he was an all star for the 12th time and set the MLB saves record.

What are you, a Mutt fan pining away over Franco?

Giantsin04
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM

LOL, Mariano Rivera is no longer relevant.* You're funny.* His ERA last year was 1.91 which is below his career average and on par with several championship seasons.* That would also be the year he was an all star for the 12th time and set the MLB saves record.

Hahaha. Someone dared to not kiss Yankee ***. How could that guy? I mean c'mon, their the ****ing yanks for gods sake. Sorry, I always get a kick out of Yankee fans and their defensive nature.

swimeasy
03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Makes no sense

I'm with you SweetZombie. I'm betting that match-up had many a fan suffering over which one of their limbs to sacrifice, a much easier choice in comparison to this.

FDNY Fitzy
03-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Should be Eli vs Jeter with Jeter winning.

Basketball sucks. Kind of sucks Henrik got knocked out so early too.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-17-2012, 01:50 PM

LOL, Mariano Rivera is no longer relevant. You're funny. His ERA last year was 1.91 which is below his career average and on par with several championship seasons. That would also be the year he was an all star for the 12th time and set the MLB saves record.

Cool, and in 3 years we'll find out about his steroid use like the other half of the Yankees squad.

Funny seeing Andy Pettite come back. I'm sure "something" invigorated him to restart his career. Real classy squad! I know most teams in the MLB are cheating, but with no evidence of the Mets doing so, I give them much more respect than the Yankees.

GmenFan1980
03-19-2012, 01:56 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/16541134/are-you-kidding-me_large.png

Jeremy Lin is absolutely destroying Derek Jeter.

Shame

Bing Crosby
03-19-2012, 02:27 AM
]

Shame

Yup, and from the looks of it the last Gman is about to be eliminated. God I hate basketball, and honestly I don't understand anyone who likes baseball more then football. I mean come on! It's football!

Lin winning by 92%? What is wrong with these people?

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
03-19-2012, 05:40 AM
]

Shame

Yup, and from the looks of it the last Gman is about to be eliminated. God I hate basketball, and honestly I don't understand anyone who likes baseball more then football. I mean come on! It's football!

Lin winning by 92%? What is wrong with these people?

I guarantee there is something similar to this going on somewhere with Jeremy Lin, maybe on his FB page or something, but there are almost 3,000 people that voted in that poll, only 700 voted in the Eli/Mariano one.