PDA

View Full Version : I need a favor from everyone from a long time GMEN Fan!

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM
You got it brother what's her name?

Joe Morrison
03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Know men and women who have been over the pond for quite awhile, we all wish her well and hope they all come home soon.

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**!

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 08:38 PM
And thank you!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
03-18-2012, 08:39 PM

Haha

Said two prayers for her brother... God is a GIANTS fan.. he will take good care of her [:D]

dante3
03-18-2012, 08:44 PM
consider it done daily!!!!! had my son-in-law there for a year and he returned safely, thank God!!

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 08:46 PM

Haha

Said two prayers for her brother... God is a GIANTS fan.. he will take good care of her [:D]

Thank you so much!!

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
consider it done daily!!!!! had my son-in-law there for a year and he returned safely, thank God!!

Thank you so much and I hope he never has to see that place again!!!

GmenFan1980
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm not too religious when it comes to praying, but here

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-orkDy7pKfDo/TbHxOLDhmVI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/3oL7RFuwY9w/s1600/i+prayed.jpg

YATittle1962
03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
prayers for Jamie

get home safe young lady

RoanokeFan
03-18-2012, 09:19 PM
God's speed, Jamie, stay safe and thanks for your service.

Mod_C
03-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Jamie will be in our thoughts and prayers until she returns safely.

We'll pin this thread for a few days

jomo
03-18-2012, 09:34 PM
We are with her and with you as well.

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Jamie will be in our thoughts and prayers until she returns safely.

We'll pin this thread for a few days

Thank you all!! You don't know how much I appreciate your responses!! My niece is my son's best friend and like a daughter too me! Giant fans are truly the best!!!

Mike Balls
03-18-2012, 09:47 PM
As a Giants fan and retired military guy, she will be in my thoughts and prayers for her duration. I've been where she's been...stay safe and happy hunting! Then come home safe.

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 09:57 PM
As a Giants fan and retired military guy, she will be in my thoughts and prayers for her duration. I've been where she's been...stay safe and happy hunting! Then come home safe.

Thank you!!!

rainierjef
03-18-2012, 10:28 PM
PM me her unit and P.O. information i can get my clinic to send her a care package. i am also in the airforce... combat medic

chasjay
03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
I hope Jamie returns well - physically and emotionally. I respect and appreciate her service and her willingness to risk everything in that service. Godspeed

Giant stuck in Texas
03-18-2012, 10:50 PM
May she have a safe trip and speedy return. God bless.

Tuckit91
03-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Praying for her and she is a hero!!

giantsforce
03-18-2012, 11:22 PM
May she have a safe trip and speedy return. God bless.
Amen to that! Also please thank her for her service to our country. For it is the personal sacrifices people like your niece make that allow us to enjoy FREEDOM.

Roosevelt
03-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Thoughts and prayers for Jamie's safe return!

God bless!

tikiandphil
03-18-2012, 11:28 PM
In my prayers and in my heart.

krankeybluechick
03-18-2012, 11:40 PM
PM me her unit and P.O. information i can get my clinic to send her a care package. i am also in the airforce... combat medic

Sent you a PM I need to find out that info and will get to you before she leaves on Wednesday!! Thank you, you are an angel!!!

BigBlue1971
03-18-2012, 11:47 PM
</P>

</P>

+1.</P>

i too as a retired military share our prayers with you and your family!</P>

thanks a bunch for her service too!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

blueomaha
03-18-2012, 11:48 PM
God Bless Jamie...she is a hero....

Medisleman
03-18-2012, 11:48 PM
Will be thinking of her.

rebelfan1966
03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Just sent a prayer up for your niece and all of our troops.....

zimonami
03-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Gotcha covered... daily thoughts and prayers for Jamie's safe return, and many thanks for her service to us all.

BillTheGreek
03-19-2012, 08:00 AM
God Bless her, all our Troops and God Bless America, Come home Safe so you can see the GMEN in Super Bowl XLVI I

GameTime
03-19-2012, 08:57 AM
I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!</P>

Prayers on their way. Wishing her and all the troops get home quickly and safely. </P>

firstgamein49
03-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Sorry I'm late getting in on this, but couldn't sleep last night. I prayed for Jamie just now, and will continue everyday ay 8:00 AM. It's easy to do, very rewarding, and GOD hears those prayers. All you Giants fans, help out a little here! All our service men and women deserve nothing less from us.
Hey Kranky- are you indeed a chick? Some of the guys were calling you Bro, and if you are a Chick, that bothers me a little, lol! No prob, we've got your back!

krankeybluechick
03-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Sorry I'm late getting in on this, but couldn't sleep last night. I prayed for Jamie just now, and will continue everyday ay 8:00 AM. It's easy to do, very rewarding, and GOD hears those prayers. All you Giants fans, help out a little here! All our service men and women deserve nothing less from us.
Hey Kranky- are you indeed a chick? Some of the guys were calling you Bro, and if you are a Chick, that bothers me a little, lol! No prob, we've got your back!

Yes, I am a chick but you can call me anything as long as you pray for the saftey of my niece! ;)

swimeasy
03-19-2012, 10:18 AM

Godspeed Jamie Lyn, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for your service to our country.

Tony Bruno
03-19-2012, 11:04 AM

Haha

</P>

</P>

LOL... Yes he is!!!</P>

burier
03-19-2012, 11:37 AM
God will look out for her.

Thoughts and prayers!

Diamondring
03-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Well it is best to see all of them come home. Yet there may be some bad news for us all.

Sanntee31
03-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!</P>

</P>

Done!! Prayers for her and all our Men &amp; Women in uniform! They are the real heros!! </P>

Kingb50
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM
You got it!

DVision
03-19-2012, 02:25 PM

I will add her to our prayer list at church this Sunday! My best friend just returned safely thank god!

Give her our thanks for her sacrifice and commitment!

TroyArcher
03-19-2012, 02:46 PM
I wish we would just get out of that hell hole. I do pray for all of our forces over there. </P>

bklyn1028
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Tell her to read Psalm 23, it'll get her through with flying colors. It will solidify in her that He is watching over her, and all the troops over there.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Said a prayer today when I woke up brother [B]

krankeybluechick
03-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Thank you!!! I asked her what I could do for her while she was over there. She told me she wanted me to go to church, any church, once a week and not to worry about bursting into flames since I haven't been to church in many years lol. She is very spiritual

bklyn1028
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Thank you!!! I asked her what I could do for her while she was over there. She told me she wanted me to go to church, any church, once a week and not to worry about bursting into flames since I haven't been to church in many years lol. She is very spiritual

She sounds like a good kid.

sligoker
03-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks to her and your entire family. I will pray for her every day.

FBomb
03-19-2012, 06:46 PM
I have a Niece who is in the Air Force Special Forces who is deploying on Wednesday to Afghanistan. Please keep her in your prayers !! She is something special and it is breaking my heart to see her go. I would try to break her legs if that would stop her from going but she'd kick my a** lol. I know this is not football related but if it were not like kids like her we would have no football. Thank you!

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you!

bigjeep
03-19-2012, 07:41 PM

Sending all the good Karma my family can offer ...tell her we said thank you!

Same here, good luck be with her!

keyofgmen
03-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Somebody once asked me what my biggest regret in life was....

I never served.

I was the perfect age after Vietnam, when there was no draft, no sign up at all. I also have a cardiac condition that would not allow me.

Not that I wanted to go to war, but I feel I owe those that have.

Jamie....I admire you and pray for you.

krankeybluechick
03-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Somebody once asked me what my biggest regret in life was....

I never served.

I was the perfect age after Vietnam, when there was no draft, no sign up at all. I also have a cardiac condition that would not allow me.

Not that I wanted to go to war, but I feel I owe those that have.

Jamie....I admire you and pray for you.

Thank you so much! :)

JJC7301
03-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Jamie Lyn Biviano, thank you for your courageous service to our wonderful country. Good luck, stay safe, wipe out the enemy, and get home in one piece!

I envy your service and regret not having served myself. God bless you.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Said a prayer today buddy [Y]

krankeybluechick
03-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Said a prayer today buddy [Y]

Thank you!!! Your prayers will keep her safe!

MikeSherrard
03-20-2012, 08:48 PM
A real hero! Much more so then the "hero's" we spend time BS'ing about on these boards.

THANK YOU!

BlueBlitzer
03-20-2012, 09:43 PM
God Bless, and come home safe.

kakesem
03-20-2012, 10:29 PM
She is in my prayers and thank her for her service to our Country. God bless her.

krankeybluechick
03-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Jamie. I saw her off today and it truly broke my heart. I will keep you all posted. She is with the 174th Fighter Wing Special Forces.

NYG4lifeNYK
03-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Jamie. I saw her off today and it truly broke my heart. I will keep you all posted. She is with the 174th Fighter Wing Special Forces.

Still in my prayers brother [B]

Drez
03-22-2012, 11:38 PM

Still in my prayers brother [B]

Take a look at the screen name again. Methinks sister is more like it, lol.

NYG4ME
03-23-2012, 01:19 AM
Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless!

nygsb42champs
03-23-2012, 05:19 PM
God Bless her!

FiremanBob
03-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Like the Giants I'm "All In" with prayers for Jamie and anyone serving in our armed forces. I have a freind's son shipping out in about 3 weeks for a year of duty in Afganistan. May God be at their side. tell her to contact us when she gets back maybe we can get her into a game.

ashleymarie
03-24-2012, 11:35 PM
Prayers for Jamie. Always.

krankeybluechick
03-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you all so much. Got a message from her letting me know that she arrived in Afghanistan and is doing great. I will let her know of all of your best wishes and prayers.

Weygand
03-28-2012, 05:38 PM

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.

krankeybluechick
03-28-2012, 09:17 PM

NP....I hope she has a very boring tour.

Me too!!!

krankeybluechick
09-14-2012, 03:40 AM
Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!

rainierjef
09-14-2012, 04:19 AM
is she Tac-p?
good to see all the positive feedback
good to hear she is safe after the attack, most likely mortar shells, its all those cowards can do.
god bless her, and i will pray for her safe return

RoanokeFan
09-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Thank you all that have kept my niece in your prayers. Her base in Afghanistan was hit recently but she is ok. She is set to come home in 2 weeks. It worries me with the unrest that is going on in the Mid East. Keep her in your prayers, I want her back in the state so I can give her a huge hug and give her **** about her team "the eagles". I know, don't judge her she knows no better!! I adore her and she is truely my hero!!!

We wish her God's Speed home

Sarcasman
09-14-2012, 10:43 PM

Thank you for your service, Jamie Lyn; consider yourself in my thoughts and prayers.

FBomb
09-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Much Karma from Camp FBomb

Astorian
09-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Will pray for her and you every day. God Bless and Mary keep both of you and all your family.

giantyankee1976
09-15-2012, 12:50 AM
bump - support

giantsforce
09-15-2012, 02:31 AM
To her and all who serve there: Thank you for keeping us safe and hope you all return safely back home so we can argue about our teams.

BurnerNYG
09-15-2012, 03:55 AM
You got it... prayers going up.

Diamondring
09-15-2012, 09:06 AM
I hope she don't have to kill anybody and she makes it home with no problems.

BigBlue1971
09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
our prayers continue with you and your family krankey! as well as all those families with loved ones involved in those conflicts!

derekunion28
09-15-2012, 02:53 PM
god bless her and your family and to a safe return

krankeybluechick
09-16-2012, 12:44 PM
She is with the Airmen of the 455th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron. Since I was on last her base was hit again and 2 Marines were killed. I am so nervous she only has about 2 more weeks and she'll be home. Wish it would just fly by!!! And thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Giant fans are the best!

ShakeandBake
09-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Thank you for your service Jamie, as well as everyone else who is currently serving or have served in the past.

Dogmatapsych
09-16-2012, 01:10 PM
DONE!!!!

krankeybluechick
09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
A second attack on my nieces base is really scaring the sh*t out of me and you cannot find anything out about it. Nothing was written about the one from last Thursday until yesterday. WTF!!!! She only has 8 more days left and I wish I could just blink and have it all go by.

Thank you all for your prayers. Giant fans are truly the best! I will keep you posted.

Oh and another thing, now don't judge, she is a huge Egirls fan and I have been trying to contact a few players, former players to see if I could get an autograph for her as a suprise gift. No one answered except Westbrooks assistant and they wanted me to pay over $100. Yikes! I don't have that kind of money! Now I know why I hate them so much. lol Have tried to convert her but she is a hard headed Airman.

krankeybluechick
11-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for your kindness and give you an update. I was going to post it in the main forum like I did before but thought it wasn't appropriate. My Jamie was home for 5 weeks when she started feeling numbness in her legs. She went to the Veteran's Hospital and they turned her away until my Marine brother in law who is her dad threw a fit and almost got arrested (which was his goal to get her seen). To make a long story short she has been diagnosed with a condition called Transverse Militis which is an auto-immune virus that attacks the spinal cord. The doctors will not say how she got it (cough, cough) but it can be from a vaccine she received before she was shipped off or a virus, and she had one while over there which almost killed her. She can walk now but still has numbness in her legs and has to go thru physical thearpy. Please remember and give thanks to all the vets who were asked to defend this country!!! They deserve so much more then the government will give them.

JPPforMVP
11-19-2012, 08:24 PM
I am praying for your niece, make sure to thank he for all of us. She is a hero.

jomo
11-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Jamie Lyn Biviano and she is bad a**!My kind of girl. She is in our prayers.

ashleymarie
11-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Prayers and Thank You.

joemorrisforprez
11-20-2012, 02:20 AM

Thoughts and prayers for your niece, man.